BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Betty E.
POPLAR BLUFF, MO
If you want a really great price it's just a buck at your local dollar tree. :) I have a huge sweet tooth so i get at least two a month. it's also great to mix in a milkshake or you could even use it as a topping for a chocolate cheeses cake, YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LA H.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar pleasantly surprised me actually. I'm not typically a big fan of vanilla chocolate bars...I'm a big fan of chocolate though lol. But I tried this chocolate bar and I absolutely loved it, I will definitely be buying this again in the future!
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic candy bar! You can eat it just as or use it for baking! It's a great price! I like to put it in the freezer and then eat it. The flavor is smooth and chocolate. I love the mixture of cookie and white chocolate! I would recommend the to everyone!
Maria L.
Medley, FL
Hershey's is definitely one of the best companies in the chocolate industry that may exist. And with their cookies and cream chocolate bar is not in doubt. It is one of the best chocolates I've tasted. They are very, very delicious, come in a very good presentation and besides that they come with a very good size. Hershey's love♥♥
Taylor Q.
Elkhart, IN
I LOVE white chocolate and the little crunchy cookie bits just make it that much better. Hershey's could not have gone more RIGHT with this product! By far my first choice of chocolate bar and has remained so for as long as I can remember. (:
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG!!! I remember when these first came out. I use to buy the snack size all the time because that's the only size that the store sold at the time. I was in love with them then and I'm in love with them now.They are one on my must haves. Earlier this month I've saw a box of Hershey cookies and cream cookies cereals. It doesn't get any better than Hershey cookies and cream bar.
Iana L.
Buffalo, NY
I don't think I have ever tried a chocolate bar that I loved more than this one. Cookies and Cream is a little taste of heaven on earth. If you haven't had this Hersey bar then I don't know what you're waiting for. Definitely the best flavor they have in my opinion.
Karina O.
Hemet, CA
This have been my favorite candy since I was little, I cannot get enough of it. I usually buy these at walmart or at stater bros. I would say I buy them once in a while. I'm not a big fan of chocolate therefore I like how I can still have bits of it at the same time
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
By far my favorite kisses!!!! It tastes just like the cookies'n'creme bar except in a kisses form. I think kisses has more cookie bits per bite than the original cookies'ncreme bar, which I like. I love that you don't have to commit to eating an entire bar with these.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom brought me a bag of these over as a surprise last week and they were delicious. My favorite chocolate bar growing up was the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I personally like the big chocolate chips in the candy bar more, but these were really soft and tasty.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?