BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Aj S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Since I have a big sweet tooth, I often reach for the  Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream Bars. This Chocolate melts in your mouth and its tasty. It's certainly Delicious and Addicting. I usually get mine at Dollar Tree for cheap so I stock up when I can. I recommend these to all the Sweets connoisseurs out there!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I prefer these to the regular Hershey's chocolate. I've always preferred white chocolate and this candy really does taste like cookies and cream ice cream. It's pretty difficult to stop eating them! The bits of Oreo cookies add some nice crunch and texture to every bite! I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love white chocolate so having this paired with chunky pieces of cookies? Yum! Definitely cookies and cream in a chocolate bar version. Sometimes it can be overbearingly sweet sometimes. But what do you know, it's a candy bar! Haha. One of my faves, always pick it up when I see it. Especially since it's so cheap, you just can't say no.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I am pretty indecisive on my feelings for this. When I was a tween in the 1990s, I loved cookies n' cream hershey's bars. As an adult I find the taste to be pretty offensive..unless I have had a couple drink or that random sweet urge! When I say offensive, I mean that for me, it has way too much sugar. I don't have a huge sweet-tooth in the first place. That, in addition to all the chemical additives, this is just a no go for me in the future!
Sam E.
Lake Wales, FL
I'm not proud but these candy bars are absolutely my greatest weakness. I have a love hate relationship with them because they taste SO GOOD but they are SO BAD for you. They're probably one of the most unhealthy candy bars out there. They're definitely worth it as long as you only eat them on occasion. I get them maybe once or twice a year-usually when it's 'that time of the month'. They satisfy the cravings and then some.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
I don't have a big sweet tooth, but out of all the candy bars this is my favorite. You can't go wrong with chocolate, but white chocolate is even better. This candy bar is very affordable, and I probably eat one about every other month. If you're looking for something different, and satisfying, this candy bar is for you.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
So delicious, creamy, crisp, and sweet. It melts in my mouth. This has been one of my favorite Hershey's products since it came out years ago. Very affordable. Easy to locate at most grocery, convenient, and dollar stores. I'd recommend this to anyone who doesn't have diet restrictions with a sweet tooth.
Paige M.
These are a childhood favorite for me! They're just different enough that they get me away from my usual chocolate candy snack, but still close enough that I go reaching for it time and time again. They're always affordable and just a great alternative to your usual Reece's or Snickers bar!
Gabriela R.
San Antonio
The cookies 'n' cream flavor is literally my go to flavor for everything. You never go wrong with this flavor, especially with the Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream bar. It's heaven in my mouth. The crunchiness of the cookies within the smooth white chocolate bar is such a great combination. Writing about this makes my mouth water. Go out and buy the hershey's cookies 'n' cream bar, you won't regret it.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
I remember being young and spending lots of time at the hospital. The highlight of every visit was getting a Hershey's Cookies N Cream from the hospital gift shop. At the time I wasn't able to find them anywhere but our hospital, but now that they're making a comeback I get to enjoy them all the time!! they're always a favorite and I will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?