BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Cookies N Cream is by far my favorite candy bar! There's just something so delicious about the smooth white chocolate and crunchy bits of cookie! I don't buy them too often but whenever I do I know I'm in for a treat. I honestly can't remember the last time I bought a different Hershey bar. Cookies N Cream satisfies all of my cravings for sweets!
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This tableta de chocolate de es lo maximo, adoro el Chocolate Blanco de verdad es uña de mi obsesión con .. direction seguridad puedo decir Que es riquísimo y crujiente de soja fan numero uno de los chocolates y marca this is an de Mis Favoritas. Espero esquina pronto uno jaja I love this chocolate with my life, the first time I try it, I love it, it is delicious super perfect for lovers of white chocolate is a delight. I want to try it again. That comes in my next voxbox
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my all time favorite snack!!!!! First of all  i love chocolate and Hershey itself....BUT, the cookies and cream flavor is so undeniably delicious!! The little crunch it has because of the broken oreos pieces inside really makes it tasteful and hard to resist! I find myself purchasing this item whenever i'm in the drug store or grocery store!! I love love love Hershey and all of their products! I recommend anyone who is crazy enough to never have tried it to purchase IMMEDIATELY!!!
Kristie A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
As a kid Hershey's Cookies & Cream was my favorite candy bar. Even today everytime I go to a gas station I purchase a couple of them. The white chocolate makes this amazing tasting. There's no other cookies n cream brands out there that's as good as these. I highly recommend this candy bar to everyone.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
one of my guilty pleasures. I love the mix of cookies and the rich flavor of white chocolate. Hershey's has made a hit when they made this. Its decently priced and can be found pretty much anywhere around here. I love stocking up when I do. Because I can use it when baking cookies or eating it individually during the winter time season.
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this chocolate I am personally a chocolate lover so when I see a chocolate with tiny bite sized chocolates in it I jump ! This chocolate is really really really good I totally recommend it. You can get it pretty much anywhere gas stations, supermarket,pharmacy. You would love the taste it just melts in your mouth and makes you so happy this is the perfect comfort food for me.
Alexandra E.
Plenty of people don't like white chocolate. I get it--it's a very distinct taste. But there's just something about this bar... You'd think it could be beat by a more high end brand, but no one does white chocolate better than Hershey. The cookie crunch really adds something too. Bars are great but the truly irresistible form is in the kisses. They're addictive: you've been warned!
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If I have a sweet tooth this is the candy I go for! This is by far my favorite Hershey candy bar! It has creamy milk chocolate with little cookie piece mixed in to give that perfect chocolaty crunch. I probably buy one about twice a month but one candy bar will last me a week because I snack on it after meals. It is easily accessable because you can find it at almost any store near the check out counter. If I see one it is nearly impossible for me to pass up.
Laura M.
Miami, F L 33195.
Hershey’s is something  as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits.  I am a big fan of these and i would chose them over milk Chocolate. They are so creamy and perfect for baking and parties. like white Choclate you will love these because it is not the typical white chocolate it is one of a kind. It will melt in your mouth  If .
Fiorentina C.
I love the chocolate bar every time I go to the store and see it next to the checkout stand I always grab one. I never get enough of that if anything I wish it came in a bigger size than a lot of the grocery stores I go to because I would totally buy that. Probably one of my favorite chocolate bars her she sent me I'm in love with cookies and cream I love all types of it that it be an ice cream for me chocolate form or anything like that I love this can't reiterate that enough if you like chocolate and the light creamy stuff I suggest you try this out really good
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?