BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I am absolutely OBSESSED with white chocolate and can't help but grab one of these bad boys when I'm in the checkout lane at the grocery store! This is also the perfect "it's that time of the month and I'm sad and want chocolate" sorta treats. Two thumbs up and 1 MILLION STARS!
LA H.
The Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar pleasantly surprised me actually. I'm not typically a big fan of vanilla chocolate bars...I'm a big fan of chocolate though lol. But I tried this chocolate bar and I absolutely loved it, I will definitely be buying this again in the future!
Melanie T.
This is my favorite chocolate bar!!!! I loved the little Oreo cookie bits that are in it. Another amazing thing is that it is so cheap!!! When I am needing a sugar fix I don't want to spend lots of money! I love this chocolate bar, there is nothing bad I can say about it! If you haven't tried this you really need to!
Nikki D.
Westland, MI
I'm not a huge cookies 'n cream fan but I do like to occasionally get a Hershey's bar. It's not overly sweet and tastes pretty good. My kids love this chocolate bar though. Every time that we're in the checkout, they're holding this bar with those sad puppy dog eyes hoping that I'll cave. This is a win in my household.
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
Cookies and cream lovers rejoice!! This candy bar is everything I love about white chocolate and cookies! Its so creamy and melt in your mouth and the cookie chunks are such a sweet bonus (: I love putting these on my s'mores around the fire for a twist to the traditional!
krista L.
Roseville, MI
I've been a Hershey fan since I was 2 and my daddy gave me my first bar and I'm now,almost 46. But I have to say this,is,the poorest white chocolate I've ever had. It has an after taste. But since Hershey shipped most of their jobs to mexico I am no longer a loyal customer
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
I'm not a Hershey girl. I don't particularly care for chocolate, and I work at a gourmet chocolate factory and shop, so I'm rather spoiled. But the love of my life knows that if I'm crying at the drop of a hat or I just had a bad day, that picking up one of these babies will make me forget everything but how delicious this candy is, and how sweet he is! Cookies and cream bars are over the top sweet, but so darn good. It's the perfect pick me up!
Betty E.
POPLAR BLUFF, MO
If you want a really great price it's just a buck at your local dollar tree. :) I have a huge sweet tooth so i get at least two a month. it's also great to mix in a milkshake or you could even use it as a topping for a chocolate cheeses cake, YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daniela R.
This is one of my favorite chocolatets EVER. I'm also a huge fan of white chocolate, so I was already hooked up. Really tasty but not extremely sweet, crunchy and full of love. If you haven't tried yet, you must do it, I highly recommend it and buy it whenever I can.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic candy bar! You can eat it just as or use it for baking! It's a great price! I like to put it in the freezer and then eat it. The flavor is smooth and chocolate. I love the mixture of cookie and white chocolate! I would recommend the to everyone!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?