BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Tamara O.
I use to eat these as a child, and I can honestly say they're great and affordable to buy! They have a cookies and Creme flavor that's so hard to resist! It's honestly great to purchase these anytime I go to the store! I always share these with people to let them get a taste or greatness!
Khris B.
Coal City, IL
Cookies n Cream bars are my fav! Every time I go to the store I buy a couple of bars. I stash them in my cabinet so my kids can't find them. These bars are so creamy they melt in your mouth. The cookie gives it that extra pop flavor in the end. This is truly a women's candy bar.
Ani T.
Oh the memories! When I was in college I remember that the same day of exams my bff and me would buy one of these and eat them while we were reviewing all that we studied, fair enough I'm not sure if it was because if the chocolate but every time we did it we had excellent grades.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I purchased these for a friend's birthday. I must say the chocolates were a hit! The taste of the white chocolate mixed with cookies and creme is delicious!!! I ended up buying a separate bag to have at home. I highly recommend trying these chocolates. Its great for birthday parties, pinatas, goodie bags, or to enjoy at any time.
Sade N.
Clinton, MD
I've been a fan of this candy for a really long time. Every since I've been a kid this was always one of my favorite candy bars to grab of the grocery store shelves. Since I have a peanut allergy this is better than most candy bars for me. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a peanut free creamy crunchy sweet treat.
Naba D.
The best candy bar known to man. As this is a very tempting candy, many people will be scrambling for crumbs of this bar when you have one. Conveniently there are rectangles you can break off to feed the beggars. The richness of the white chocolate perfectly compliments the crunch of the cookie, creating heaven in your mouth.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I am absolutely OBSESSED with white chocolate and can't help but grab one of these bad boys when I'm in the checkout lane at the grocery store! This is also the perfect "it's that time of the month and I'm sad and want chocolate" sorta treats. Two thumbs up and 1 MILLION STARS!
Carlotta M.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Every time I buy one I have to hide it because my boyfriend likes to steal them and eat them as well. These are my go to candy bars when I want white chocolate! They are delicious! I totally recommend trying one!
Claudia B.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite. The Hershey Cookies N' Creme Bar really is my go to when I want chocolate. I do like milk chocolate but ultimaely prefer white chocolate. This bar really isn't even expensive depending on the size. I get the king size most the time because my son always attacks me when I get it lol.
Katlen M.
Okay this should be quick it's my favorite chocolate candy bar. I'm not huge on the white chocolate but the combination with the cookie crunch pieces just makes me savor every bite and every bite is just as amazing as expected. That's why it's my favorite chocolate candy bar!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?