BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ariel g.
Detroit
This candy is literally the bomb. Generally anything Hershey product is good. I love to eat this one tho because its like a smooth texture with a crunch to it. Usually i freeze the ones i buy because i don't like to eat any chocolate that is hot and melted so i just put them in the freezer. I would definitely recommend this because i love chocolate. Anything chocolate id really good.
Colleen F.
Erie, PA
This is hands down, my go to "candy splurge" at the grocery store. Great on its own, and even better to melt down and drizzle over various baked good (melt in microwave in 30 second intervals) and drizzle it over brownies...you wont be disappointed. I find these melt quicker in your hand than the other Hershey's chocolate, but its probably because its white chocolate, so basically sugar. #worthit
Taylor M.
I love me some white chocolate. (:  I was craving something sweet and decided to grab this because it's so good, and it's large enough to break off a piece for three people. It sells for under $3. Well worth the price and will satisfy a sweet tooth. Recommend this product as a treat (not often) because it's high in sugar and fat of course.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
There's a reason these chocolate bars have been around since I was child even with little to no advertising (in my area at least). They are yummy. They are just the right size. And they have a great texture. These are a good snack for me, because sometimes I want something sweet like chocolate, but not too much. The white chocolate is sweet, but not overpowering. And the tiny cookie pieces inside have a nice crunch. It's very satisfying and I usually like to break it off piece by piece and eat it over time.
Iriana R.
Anderson
Hershey's cookies and cream bars are one of my favorites. They always hit the spot and the are a reasonable price. Everytime I go on a trip I make sure to have one (or 15.....) packed with me wherever I'm going. I believe everyone should try one of these at least once.
Luz Paola M.
I'm in love of this! It is my favorite chocolate in the world! the truth is creamy and its small cookies make a perfect combination that dissolves in your mouth! is of excellent quality! perfect for sharing and bringing a field trip!
Lauren G.
Growing up I loved white chocolate. I personally thought it was the best chocolate ever. But I seems like ever since I have been pregnant I have felt like white chocolate is too sweet. recently when I had a cookies n cream Hershey's bar I actually started to love white chocolate again. the cookie chunks in it give it just the right amount of crunch to get that cookies in milk kind of taste.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
The first time I tried this I thought it was going to be a similar taste to Oreos, but I was completely wrong. This has got to be my least favorite Hershey bar. There's hardly even a chocolate taste to it. All I tasted was white chocolate something I was not expecting. It's way to sweet for me.
Cat Y.
I have a friend who subscribed to these on Amazon monthly because she loved them so much....they definitely are very addicting, but really you have to get used to the idea that they really aren't chocolate---just delicious bars of sugar and Oreo pieces. They can get a bit sickening for me if I have too much in one sitting, but to each their own!
Hoai-My T.
I go through different phases for candy. I had a gummy phase, a chocolate phase, a sour candy phase, and many more. However, Hershey's Cookies N Creme has been around for years for me. I never not liked it. It has been my absolute favorite candy since I was in elementary school. It is a white chocolate bar that is sweet and creamy with a whole bunch of little chocolate cookie balls like the Oreo cookie infused. It has that creamy texture and crunchy texture. I need my snack to be varied in texture to keep my interest. For someone like me who can't eat a lot of sugar anymore because I don't crave it, I still love eating this candy bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?