BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Ana Z.
Amo el chocolate colo lo he dicho muchas veces y el hersheys cookies and cream es mi favorito la combinación perfecta de chocolate blanco y los pedacitos de galletas, este en particular lo compre en el aeropuerto para la espera y es delicioso se los recomiendo.

I love chocolate as I have said many times and the hersheys cookies and cream is my favorite the perfect combination of white chocolate and the biscuit bits, this particular I buy it at the airport for the wait and it is delicious I recommend them.
Jackie F.
This is still my all time favorite chocolate bar. I cannot have just chocolate itself it has to be something more. This white chocolate bar has chocolate chip polka dots. It is aesthetically pleasing as well as in flavor. I love how Hersheys continues to have their watermark on their chocolate. Very classy and unique and never goes out of style. I love this white chocolate that is split into sections perfect for sharing equal amounts. Let's face it, I find it hard to share this delicious mouth watering and melting chocolate. The chocolate sections are a bit hard but than they start melting as you press them against your tongue.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
I loved these as a kid. The town I grew up in was small and the grocery store didn't have quite the candy bar selection I see today, these were the only white chocolate candy bars around. Something about that must have been magical to me because I ate them every chance I was given. These creamy and crunchy chocolate bars have lost some of their appeal but every so often I decided to try one and have yet to be disappointed. I do wish they would make this into an ice cream bar like they have done with some other chocolate bars. Maybe they have and I've missed it, if so help a girl out.
vanessa r.
North Miami Beach
Mmmm I've loved these ever since I was a youngun. So good. I'm not a big chocolate eater and not even a big cookies and cream fan but these have always been able to satisfy my sweet tooth. My mom would bring them home as a dessert for me I'll never forget her pulling one out of her purse. So good. These are delicious and not too sweet in my opinion. I don't really like candy bars, to be honest. I wish that Hershey's had a white chocolate type of bars because I prefer it but overall these are amazing!
Juliana M.
I love this chocolate in all versions! In the chocolate version it is wonderful a little bit sweeter than dark chocolate. The brand could do more promotions or raffles like trips, prizes .. I do not remember seeing something like this I certainly bought it again and againEu amo este chocolate em todas as versões! Na versão do chocolate é maravilhoso um pouco mais doce do que o chocolate escuro. A marca poderia fazer mais promoções ou sorteios como viagens, prêmios .. Eu não me lembro de ver alguma coisa Com certeza comprei muitas vezes de novo
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

An explosion of flavor that becomes an addiction, the combination of cookies with chocolate make this chocolate unique in flavor and quality, for us lovers of chocolate this is a delicacies and a delight.

The Crunch Bar Cookie Layers not much feel like "event candy", so to speak - they are definitely rich, tasty and filling, plus they are more versatile snacks. These things go with a late night cup of blueberry cola as well as the morning coffee, and they talk about excellent trimmings for their homemade cookies and brownies!

White chocolate is my absolute favorite, so this chocolate bar is always at the top of the list when it comes to my cravings for sweets. Soft white chocolate with crunchy crackers texture is a satisfying mix of textures. I eat this piece by piece, letting the cream-colored chocolate fade, leaving just the crunchy left of cookies - chewing makes me feel like it's a more substantial treat. It is truly a satisfying pleasure..
Caylee M.
Nashville , TN
As a kid, my grandma would go to the gas station and come back with one of these for me. She now is struggling with dementia, and I don't get those days with her anymore. So these candy bars are very special to me. The great thing about this is THEY ARE ACTUALLY GREAT. They are so sweet and the perfect treat for anyone who loves chocolate, but not too much of it. They taste great, have a lot of cookie pieces and are reasonably priced. I'm a longtime fan and will share them with my kids one day.
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI
20 reviewsFeb. 19, 2016, 7:56 p.m.Oh my God, these have got to be my favorite candies ever. I loooooove peanut butter cups! Specifically, Reese's Cups.

There are many knockoffs out there, but I have yet to find a single one that even comes close to the perfection of a Reese's Cup.

They are one of the classics, and they are by far my favorite. The rest of my family loves them too! I can barely bring any into my house without them being gone in a day!

They are a little on the pricier side sometimes, which is the only caveat. But recently, Aldi has been selling them pretty che
Shani R.
This is such a great candy bar! I love milk chocolate, and I love cookies, so this is kind of the perfect bar for me. It doesn't get chalky in your hands (like a lot of other chocolate brands), but it also melts in your mouth as soon as you take a bite. The chocolate isn't ever too overpowering, and the chocolate cookie bits are so perfect. I know this sounds super cheesy and overdone, but I really do have all the love in the world for this chocolate bar. Any time I have a craving or just need something sweet, this is always one of the first things that I reach for. Or rather, have my husband go pick up for me.
Precious H.
I love the white chocolate with the big chucks of cookies. it's almost like cream in a cookie. funny thing is I don't like any cream in a cookie. so this is a nice treat for people like me because it's so good and smooth but has that crunch like a cookie. This candy bar is my son number 1 pick all the time and I find them at my local grocery store for .99 cent or even two for a dollar when we are lucky.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?