BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
jami j.
I absolutely love white chocolate so this chocolate bar is one of my favorite ones to eat! the creaminess of the chocolate and the little cookie pieces sure are good. if you love white chocolate and enjoy chocolate cookies that taste like Oreos then your sure to love this candy bar!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This bar is basically white milky chocolate with nice little crunchy oreo cookie bits it is a very tasty treat. It is pretty sweet but chocolate is very smooth with a very nice cookies and cream taste. I think this is a nice treat for those who love whitr chocolate or
Milk chocolates.
Precious H.
I love the white chocolate with the big chucks of cookies. it's almost like cream in a cookie. funny thing is I don't like any cream in a cookie. so this is a nice treat for people like me because it's so good and smooth but has that crunch like a cookie. This candy bar is my son number 1 pick all the time and I find them at my local grocery store for .99 cent or even two for a dollar when we are lucky.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Lord, how delicious these things are. I love white chocolate the most. This is our fam's fav. I wish it were better for me, but I LOVE it so much. I grab for them more often than I should and usually there are sales on this brand. Yes - I will keep buying, although admittedly I should slow down. Chocolate is my weakness, white chocolate especially.
Aleena A.
When you are having a sugar craving or a stress relief moment, this is the perfect solution! With an indulgent white chocolate flavor with a velvety texture and tiny cookie crunch pieces, it's a perfectly balanced treat. though the flavor is rich, the bar is thin enough that each piece is perfect and the cookie pieces small enough and blended well enough that it's an even and yummy reward in each bite.
Veronica M.
DORAL, FLORIDA
Cuando lo vendían en cadenas de cines, no podía entrar sin un chocolate de este acompañandome! el sabor y los trocitos de galletas son perfectos, esta combinación no tiene comparación con otras marcas, lo recomiendo al 100% no conozco al primero que se haya arrepentido de comprarlo.
taylor m.
Buford, GA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I love white chocolate and Hershey's cookie and creme is my go to. I love these little kisses there a mason jar in my room full of them there quick and easy, and the best part is you don't have to share. because if you only have one your not going to split it in half
Tamara O.
I use to eat these as a child, and I can honestly say they're great and affordable to buy! They have a cookies and Creme flavor that's so hard to resist! It's honestly great to purchase these anytime I go to the store! I always share these with people to let them get a taste or greatness!
Ani T.
Oh the memories! When I was in college I remember that the same day of exams my bff and me would buy one of these and eat them while we were reviewing all that we studied, fair enough I'm not sure if it was because if the chocolate but every time we did it we had excellent grades.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I purchased these for a friend's birthday. I must say the chocolates were a hit! The taste of the white chocolate mixed with cookies and creme is delicious!!! I ended up buying a separate bag to have at home. I highly recommend trying these chocolates. Its great for birthday parties, pinatas, goodie bags, or to enjoy at any time.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?