BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Felicia B.
Grain Valley, MO
I am a big chocolate fan, but not always a white chocolate fan. Hershey's Cookies n Creme in King size is one of my favorite checkout aisle grabs because its enough to snack now and later while still giving me my favorite sweet flavors of chocolate with crunchy cookie pieces too. So yummy!
Savanah B.
Gardner, MA
I love chocolate, any kind of chocolate but Hersehey's cookies and cream bars are my absolute favorite! I once received about 10 of these chocolate for Xmas one year and I inhale them as fast as I could unwrap them. They are so delicious and I'm not even really that big of a fan of white chocolate but mixed with the chocolate makes it delicious. I'm so glad that I am not allergic to chocolate because I would never survive without being able to eat it. Highly recommend this!
Elysha S.
At first I wasn't too sure how I would feel about the cookies and cream candy bar, but WOW was I wrong!! I love putting them in the freezer and it's a constant battle as to who gets them when they are in the house. They are also my daughters favorite! I love it because they compliment each other rather than one taste overpowering the other!! Perfect blend of cookie and the white chocolate is to die for!!
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
About ten years ago I ate this candy bar nearly every day. I am big into sweets. This was one of my favorites I just loved everything about it. I just had one the other day. It was my first time in about 5 years and I was disappointed. It did not taste delicious anymore. It had a nasty after taste and I did not like the texture of it in my mouth. It also tasted very chalky. I wish the recipe never changed.
Sarhay Q.
Lake Mary, FL
The best ever chocolate!! my favorite!! is creamy and crunchy, is amazing!! and yes this is so much better than other Hershey's chocolates. Pure Love!
El mejor chocolate de todos!! ¡¡mi favorito!! es cremosa y crujiente , es increíble! y sí, este es mucho mejor que otros chocolates Hershey's. Puro Amor!!
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
I LOVE THIS CANDY BAR LITERALLY SO GOOD ITS MY FAV its like super yummy white chocolate but it doesn't taste like the normal gross white chocolate and then with little balls of Oreo pieces in them this candy is a delicious treat for any sweet toothed like me its a mist buy candy in my eyes.
jami j.
I absolutely love white chocolate so this chocolate bar is one of my favorite ones to eat! the creaminess of the chocolate and the little cookie pieces sure are good. if you love white chocolate and enjoy chocolate cookies that taste like Oreos then your sure to love this candy bar!
Precious H.
I love the white chocolate with the big chucks of cookies. it's almost like cream in a cookie. funny thing is I don't like any cream in a cookie. so this is a nice treat for people like me because it's so good and smooth but has that crunch like a cookie. This candy bar is my son number 1 pick all the time and I find them at my local grocery store for .99 cent or even two for a dollar when we are lucky.
Ann-Marie H.
I have a love hate relationship with the candy. I can't stop eating it but at the same time it's not necessarily as tasty as some other candies. Its a little too sweet, but its soo good! Also, the ratio of cookie pieces to milk chocolate/candy changes a lot with what size bar you get :(
Aleena A.
When you are having a sugar craving or a stress relief moment, this is the perfect solution! With an indulgent white chocolate flavor with a velvety texture and tiny cookie crunch pieces, it's a perfectly balanced treat. though the flavor is rich, the bar is thin enough that each piece is perfect and the cookie pieces small enough and blended well enough that it's an even and yummy reward in each bite.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?