BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
I am a dark chocolate fan, but I can not say no to cookies and cream! So delicious, it's really really really sweet, and the little cookie bits are tasty. I like letting them melt in my mouth lol! They taste AWESOME in cookies too; just make a typical recipe for chocolate chip cookies, but instead of chips, just crumble some cookies and cream bars. :)
Stephanie  S.
Denton, TX
I can't get enough of these! I'm not a big fan of just plain chocolate & these sure do it for me! They are super delicious and travel friendly! We definitely take these on the road anytime we travel. My kids love them as well and I have to hide the bad to keep them from eating it all in one sitting!
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Cookies and cream has got to be the best flavor out there! Hershey's just put that into a small bar for us to enjoy! The creaminess combined with the crunchy cookie, you cannot get any better! They sell theses at the gist shop in the hospital I work for and I treat myself to one probably every other day! Oops! I shouldn't have admitted that lol!
Tabby R.
This is one of the best candy bars I have ever tried! It is soooo delicious! It's the perfect amount of white chocolate and milk chocolate. I like that it's crunchy and smooth all at once. Very affordable as well and tastes as good as many of the high end chocolate bars.
Gladys R.
Georgetown, SC
White chocolate is awesome. The blend of cookies and cream is the perfect texture for me. It's smooth and creamy then the perfect crunch of the cookies makes it more enjoyable. It has just the right amount of sweetness. I enjoy eating these any chance I get, especially since white chocolate does not break my skin out like milk chocolate does, but that do not keep me from indulging in all of my favorite chocolates.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
I always used to sneak the nugget sizes out of the candy jar when I was a kid and "hide" the wrappers in between the couch cushions! :P This is such a good candy bar, it was a dad's favorite. I couldn't find it anywhere for him for a while, and oddly enough after he passed away, I've seen it EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I like to let it melt in my mouth until it's nothing but the crunchies, and then eat those. Sooo good.
Dessie W.
I love hershey cookie n cream bar, but when i had the hershey cookie n cream drops it was a new story. I can't get enough of this, it is my weakness. This is the only candy that i eat right now. Once its done i need more, is a different feel from the bar and i love it, its like i put it on my tongue and melt in my mouth. Hand down my most fav candy.
Samantha  F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the normal Hershey bar cookies'n'creme and now they made mini Hershey kisses with that flavor....ohhh no there goes my diet because you can honestly finish a bag of these without even thinking twice about it...so so good for your taste buds not so good for your diet..but who cares...right?
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
No words would be needed if you could see my daughters face while eating this. It's flippin awesome. It's been a long time fav. Of ours and I have literally made myself sick from eating too many. Creamy white chocolate with little tiny Oreo like crunches in there. I mean DANG .... My mouth is watering!
Nina P.
santa fe, nm
Yummy chocolate cookie pieces and white chocolate make a perfect pair when you want something sweet and creamy. I love these chocolate bars, they are the perfect size for one, or even for two to share, they are sweet and delicious. I love white chocolate, and cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors! So, if you are a cookies and cream lover like I am you will not be disappointed by this little treat!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?