BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Megan C.
Eh I mean I didn't like it that much too me it's really sweet and has a strange taste that I can't explain. My sister loves this candy bar though, I like how most places have it in stock so I can buy her it.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really love this candy. Cookies N Cream Hersheys have been one of my favorite candy bars since I was a child. These are SUPER sweet though. You'll definitely get a sugar rush from one of these.
Vanessa C.
I've always loved the cookies n cream hershey's they're delicious but after having it I do feel a little bit ill. I think that it's perfectly fine if you're going to eat just a little bit at a time.
Brian P.
Dallas
I use these to make an icing for an Oreo explosion cake and it works amazing!!  I have gotten so many compliments on it and am regularly asked to make this for birthdays!  Love this stuff
Quindolyn C.
Bartlett, TN
Let me first start off by saying I hate chocolate. But the Hersey's cookies n cream is amazing! I wouldn't touch chocolate but when I got introduced to this I haven't stopped buying it yet. It's very good but not too sweet. The cost of the bar is extremely reasonable too.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I literally had to stop buying these because I got so addicted to them hahah they are my one of my favorite candy bars for such a good price too! And the best part is you can buy them anywhere.
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
I don't really like to eat chocolate much, but this is my favorite kind! Which chocolate, creamy, sweet, and crunchy! The price is very reason able as well, what else do you want? nom nom nom
Sabrina T.
The only reason I am not giving this a 5 star, is because I don't like white chocolate its super sweet. The chocolately goodness cuts through the sweetness and gives it a perfect balance.
Pauline J.
Frederick, MD
My favorite chocolate since I was little!!! Whether it's a bar, kisses or nugget I love all of them!!! Cookies and cream warms my heart, its my comfort food and it makes me so happy!!! Great job Hershey's!!!
Tera S.
Ironton
Heaven just heaven. The most creamy most different chocolate 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I bought mine at the gas station speedway. I think the price is right for how good it is lol. Hershey’s is the best chocolate. Hands down.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?