BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Cheyenne H.
Great Falls, MT
The Cookies and Cream bars are my weakness! Very creamy with crunchy bits and just sinfully good. If it weren't for how fattening they are, I would eat them every day! I love practically anything cookies and cream but these are my #1 favorite cookies and cream snack. Way better than other cookies and cream bars(I'm looking at you Ghirardelli Cookies Jubilee). Try them chopped up and stirred in to brownie mix. You'll thank me later! :)
Lisa M.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite, so this candy bar is always at the top of the list when it comes to my sweet tooth cravings. The smooth white chocolate with the crunchiness of the cookies is a satisfying mix of textures. I eat this piece by piece, letting the creamy white chocolate melt away, leaving only the crunchy cookie left--chewing makes me feel like its a more substantial treat. It is truly a satisfying treat.
Belle L.
California
I love this! The chocolate is basically white chocolate base. It's really sweet, creamy and smooth. The cookies add the crunchiness to the chocolate which makes it's fun to chew. These days, I don't eat it that often as I become more aware about my health, but I'll go for it before exams or something like that.
Tanzie R.
This tastes like an Oreo but in chocolate form. Its white chocolate with cookie crumbs mixed in. It's yummy. It's pretty sweet and very creamy. I'm only able to eat half the bar at a time because it's so rich you get sick of it after a few bites. It's pretty cheap so you should pick one up from cvs and try it.
Lena B.
Stanton, CA
Cookies and cream Hershey bar? NO WAY. Well yes way, it is sooo delicious. I prefer this one over the original chocolate Hershey bar to be honest. What I love about the cookies and cream is that it has chocolate chips! I am a sucker when it comes to chocolate chips in basically..ANYTHING. The crunch when you bite into a chocolate chip is terrific and hits the spot. Not only but also the cookies and cream is very flavorful . I realize it may not be the healthiest candy ever, but it's just too yummy.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Hershey's Cookies and Cream candy bars. They are so much better than their regular chocolate bars. I wish I had one in front of me right now. The white chocolate is smooth and rich and the crunchy cookie pieces just top it off.
Caroline G.
I'm absolutely in love with this chocolate bar. And the Hershey's company. The white chocolate is delicious. It's very creamy. And there are so many 'cookies' in the back of it to give it the right crunch. The only reason I don't rate it five stars is because white chocolate is very bad for you. I heard that it's pure sugar/fat, I'm not sure if that's true but I do know there are no antioxidants in at as opposed to dark chocolate. If you're living a good lifestyle, this is definitely a great treat.
Amy T.
I received these as a gift from my friends after they returned from Hershey, PA. Before that, I had no idea they existed! I've always loved the Hershey's Cookies n' Cream bar. Having it in kiss form is great for goodie bags, candy bowls, or parties. I hope I will be able to find them outside of Hersheyland!
Carina N.
Elk Grove, CA
Growing up, I loved cookies and cream everything! From ice cream, to my birthday cake with ice cream in it, and even ice cream shakes! I always had to have my cookies and cream! I love the candy bar so much because I prefer white chocolate. And every bite you take has a mouthful of Oreos! Which I love. It is very sweet.
Arielle E.
While I do limit them in my household, which includes children ages 8 & under, when the occasion calls for it my 8 year old loves Hershey's Cookies & Cream Bars, which are given to him on special occasions which makes him feel extra special since we sometimes use them as a gift or reward for doing something great whether that be in school, home or both.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?