BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Nik A.
Hands down THE best chocolate! How could anyone not like this?! Trust me, if you haven't tried this chocolate, do so now. Has the perfect amount of sweetness, to cookie pieces to white chocolate. Can't say enough good things about it!!
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I love white chocolate, but I honestly can't stand this bar. It leaves a strange residue in my mouth, like a film or coating. It's especially noticeable on the roof of my mouth and tongue. The cookie pieces are probably the only thing good about it.
Ashley M.
Montpelier, OH
I love this candy bar, it is most definitely one of my favorites. I'm usually not into anything that is or similar to white chocolate, or really chocolate in general. I only like a few chocolate snacks. I only pick this up on occasion, but usually eat it in no time.
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
One of my favorite candy bars! Just an fyi that it super sweet so you might not finish it all at once! You have white chocolate, then you have these! theyre the best i totally reccomend you pick one up at your local rite aID or where ever else sells candy.
Lauren B.
Ramsey, NJ
One of my favorite candy bars. I could definitely see how this could be too sweet for some people. I love cookies and cream flavored foods so this i right up my alley. The flavor is really good and the cookie crunches are yummy
Khayn M.
Vineland, NJ
If anyone could tell you anything about me theyd tell you that i live but this candy bar , like resorted in leaving chocolate alone cor the cookies and creme. this is my all time favorite chocolate candy i honestly think that taste different then regular chocolate candy. they are soft, heavy but not to heavy in your mouth ,they don't hurt your teeth, they melt just as good as all the other chocolates but the taste of it is like no other and someone might think I'm exaggerating a bit ,but trust me I'm not this candy is my LIFE!!!
Kassandra K.
Literally one of the best chocolate bars I have ever had! I use to eat them every day in high school! White chocolate with little cookie pieces.. UM who wouldn't love that! I absolutely love the way it melts in your mouth!!!
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Some of my all time favorite chocolate! I love the crunchy little cookie pieces! I love white chocolate but the mix of the flavors is amazing! It's great quality and from a well known trusted brand! I recommend this product!
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert
If you love cookies and cream you will love this Hershey bar! Taste very good and has the milky taste with some crunch chocolate bits! It's very sweet but it's not too over powering. My favorite candy bar on the market.
Kayla M.
Lake wales , FL
These were my favorite candy bars for many years. Hershey's just has a way with chocolate. This milk chocolate is mouth watering and melts on your tongue. The chocolate pieces in each bite are a tasty, added surprise.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?