BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Azkia M.
Mission, KS
Everyone knows that chocolate is good for you right?
Well honestly it depends on what type.
The chocolate that comes from coco seed is actually bitter. So the closest one that comes to this is dark chocolate- healthy for you!
And the less dark it gets the more unhealthy it is. White chocolate is actually not made from coco but is milk fat. So for those who are looking for a guilt free snack this is a poor choice.
But on the other hand, this is very tasty and if you eat this once in a blue moon, you will be glad you did.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
When you say chocolate, most people think about milk chocolate or dark chocolate, but in my case, I always think about this white chocolate bar! It's my favorite! And if I'm not careful I can go through the full bar within seconds lol sweet, creamy, and rich, Hershey's cookies n creme is just amazing!
Marisa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg this Hershey's bar is delicious i always eat the whole bar at once. This is so much better then the other Hershey's chocolates its soft yet crunchy and it just melts in your mouth i love these. Ugh i wish i wasn't on a diet :P
patricia M.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am really not a big fan of chocolate but this is by far the best Hershey chocolate bar I've ever tasted! I love love this candy bar so much! The flavor is great and the size can be ideal for sharing! It's good little treat to give to yourself! I would definitely recommend! I love it
Michele B.
Naples, ME
With a name like Hershey's it's almost a guarantee that any other chocolate bar is worth the money to buy one and give it a try. This bar of delicious chocolate is super creamy, rich and so delightful to eat. From the smooth chocolate to the bits of cookie you get in every bite this bar of heaven is sure to please.
Eileen G.
I remember when these first came out. They used to melt just slightly and have the best consistency when bitten into. I still like the flavor. I buy them every so often for a different flavor of chocolate. They sometimes are a bit too sweet, but still enjoyable. If you like white chocolate, you will like this candy bar.
stephanie d.
One day when i saw this product and thought of ice cream, I don't know why but I decided to pick it and buy it. It did not taste like ice cream, 🍦 but instead it was creamy. It melted I my mouth and the cookies tasted just like Oreos. You guys should buy the Hershey's cookies and cream bar it's worth your money 💰.
Belle L.
California
I love this! The chocolate is basically white chocolate base. It's really sweet, creamy and smooth. The cookies add the crunchiness to the chocolate which makes it's fun to chew. These days, I don't eat it that often as I become more aware about my health, but I'll go for it before exams or something like that.
Lisa M.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite, so this candy bar is always at the top of the list when it comes to my sweet tooth cravings. The smooth white chocolate with the crunchiness of the cookies is a satisfying mix of textures. I eat this piece by piece, letting the creamy white chocolate melt away, leaving only the crunchy cookie left--chewing makes me feel like its a more substantial treat. It is truly a satisfying treat.
Tanzie R.
This tastes like an Oreo but in chocolate form. Its white chocolate with cookie crumbs mixed in. It's yummy. It's pretty sweet and very creamy. I'm only able to eat half the bar at a time because it's so rich you get sick of it after a few bites. It's pretty cheap so you should pick one up from cvs and try it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?