BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Breanna M.
DTX
I'm not a huge chocolate fan, but I still have a sweet tooth for anything cookies and cream. I love the white chocolate, especially with the texture of the chocolate cookie crunch. It's one of my favorite low cost chocolate bars to grab for a quick treat.
Jen 💋.
Houston
I must admit that the first time I tried this, it made me sick. However, I ended up trying it years later and it was actually really good the second time around. It has a good flavor. It is a bit on the sweeter side, but I love the little bits of cookies.
Shem🇳🇬🇬🇧 B.
Edmond, OK
One of the best tasting chocolate I have ever had. I bought this hoping it would taste something like Oreos, but it tasted even better. Quality chocolate. I am a fan of white chocolate and when white chocolate meets cookies, it is something to cherish.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I have a BIG sweet tooth! So this cookies n cream was just for me! Never EVER liked the taste of cookies and cream until I gave this chocolate bar a try, it has an amazing white chocolate taste, I would totally purchase another, they are so unbelievably good!
Bianca D.
This was my favorite candy bar growing up and still is! You can always find a good deal and there is a lot of candy inside! I would suggest trying this. It is different than everything else on the market. It is super creamy and has crunchy bites inside.
Blair M.
 i LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley. i really think you should eat it
Crina V.
Kent
These are pretty damn good, very tasty and creamy chocolates, can get them anywhere! I do get tired of eating them after a while sometimes, but overall one of my tops chocolates that I would eat! I love how they have the cookies in the chocolates!
sam f.
Provo, UT
Try these on your s'mores instead of the regular milk chocolate Hershey bar. That is all I really need to say, but I really just love these cookies n' cream bars! I love the crunch, the texture, the flavor, the packaging, everything about them!
Elysia F.
Combine
Thank you for giving flavor to an ordinary candy bar and making it taste extrodinary! Very good bang for your buck candy. Best of all your kids are in for a treat! I will definitely buy this product again!
Alison T.
Rochester, NY
I'm obsessed with Oreo's so of course this candy bar is a go to for me. It is so delicious. It is the perfect combination of creamy white chocolate and delicious chocolate cookie pieces. I can't get enough of it. I reccomend it to all of my other Oreo lovers.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?