BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is probably one of my fabulous candies to eat it taste good and I just love the little pieces of cookies or chocolate. I would recommend this to anyone and I would buy again. They are very good and if you like white chocolate then you should give this a try.
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yummy love candy my favorite know don't need it at all but so goodtry have it some time not all the time but can't help it at all. Be Haven for Me but work it out have to. Man but good love it for week don't take too far everybody. Live life healthy in beautiful
Valerie C.
Clinton Twp, MI
My go to chocolate candy! I love the 'drops' which are basically little bite size pieces of heaven! They are just the right amount of goodness! The only bad thing about this is once you eat one it is very hard to stop eating them, before the entire bag is gone!
Kawanda L.
THE DAY I LAYED EYES ON THIS CANDY BAR IS THE DAY I FELL IN LOVE. THE FLAVOR IS SOOO GOOD ,. YOU CAN'T JUST HAVE ONE . I EAT THIS A BOUT TWICE A WEEK. MAYBE EVEN MORE. THE ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THAT IT MELTS VERY EASYLY. IT IS DEFINITELY REPURCHASE WORTY.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Ever since I was little I have ADORED these Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars. They're the perfect sweet treat and if I could I'd probably eat one everyday! Such a great cookies and cream flavor. Always a favorite when I would get them in my trick or treat bag!
Ariela P.
Personally I do not really like this chocolate, mainly because I'm not very fond of white chocolate, I find it greasy and overly sweet, but many of my acquaintances go crazy for this chocolate, so it must be good, especially for the combination with cookies .
Logan S.
Cookies and cream have always been my favorite Hershey bar since way back when! These are the perfect poppable size and perfect snack for on the go. Cookies and cream doesn't have any comparison. If you are a chocolate lover, you definitely need to buy this.
Vineetaa S.
This is an okay chocolate bar in my opinion. If you like cookies and cream flavors, try it you may like it a lot. In my opinion however it was a bit too sweet for me to fully enjoy it but a little goes a long way in order for you to feel satisfied with this!
Taylor M.
Hartford, CT
This is by far one of my favorite chocolate bars ever. I enjoy this one so much more than the regular Hershey's milk chocolate bar. I'd always pick one up next to the cash register at Walmart or Target. I definitely need to go get one again, I'm craving it!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I don't think it gets any better....it tastes like melted chocolate Oreo heaven! Every bite is loaded with cookie bits! For less than a couple of dollars, you can't beat the price for a sweet fix! It's also great for adding into cookies, brownies & blondes!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?