BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Linette H.
Florida
I am going to write two mini reviews for this product, one that assumes you have not tasted the product, and one that assumes that you have.

For those of you who have never ate a Hershey's Cookies n Creme Candy Bar - Two words, buy it. This is one of my favorite tasting candy bars ever made. For some reason white chocolate and cookie bits work together so well. The concoction creates a delicious party on your taste buds. I do not like white chocolate at all, in fact, it makes me sick to taste it. However, I love this candy bar. The white chocolate they use is either made differently then most, or the chocolate cookie bits help to negate the overpowerness of white chocolate. Either way, even if you hate white chocolate, you will probably still like this candy bar. The marriage of Cookies n Creme is a perfect match.

For those of you who have ate Hershey's Cookies n Creme - You already know how delicious this candy bar is. Do not hesitate to order off of Amazon. My order arrive quickly, as is expected from Amazon. In addition to that, there was no damage to any of the candy bars. In fact, there wasn't even so much as a candy bar broken in half.
Jessii N.
Sykesville , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Everytime I go to Walmart and I'm checking out, I have to buy one of these. If you're obsessed with Oreos, you will love this. I love cookies and cream anything. The write chocolate with the cookie pieces makes it to die for. The single bars are so cheap too, they're usually only about 78 cents. You can't beat that! I recommend
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I can only eat a few pieces of this at a time because it is so sickening sweet but sometimes I just want some white chocolate. I love this because of the crunch and smooth texture of chocolate. My son is not a fan which makes it even better for me because I get them all to myself!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
This is my favorite CANDY!! The absolute best! Ive enjoyed this selection of Hershey's chocolate for years and in my opinion it's #1!! Its affordable and the perfect snack to take anywhere! Five Stars for my childhood favorite! I would recommend this candy to anyone!
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This is the best candy bar on EARTH!!! I love white chocolate and the crunchy crips inside give it an amazing texture. Theyre usually my worst impulse buy, but theyre obviously really sweet so one bar will last a couple days. Try it next time if you like white chocolate!
Erin H.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are my FAVORITE! There's nothing like the taste of Hershey's white chocolate! In my opinion there is NO comparison to this chocolate bar! It's affordable in price and big in flavor! There's always the perfect amount of chocolate to chip ratio! I'd DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone who has a love for white chocolate like I do! :)
Jodi A.
Kaneohe, HI
The perfect combination of sweet to crunchy. I'm not huge on sweets but I do like this cookies and cream candy bar. I've used this candy bar this candy bar with brownies. After baking brownies I met this candy bar on top then throw it in the fridge to harden up. It's amazing!!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti , MI
Best Candy Ever. If we stop at a store this is my first choice. When I'm down my friends and family get me these because they are so tasty and they make me so happy! They usually don't cost much and you can catch them on sale at Walmart for as low as .68 sometime.s
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
You can never go wrong with a hershey cookies and cream bar!! I'm not a fan of white chocloate, but this candy bar I absoutely love!! Especially having one with a glass of Chocolate milk. I usually buy mine from our local drug store where they usually have sells on them!
Mariela M.
I love me some Hershey's Cookies 'n' cream! When I am in the mood for some chocolate I always tend to purchase this bar, its super affordable I always get it at my nearest dollar tree and enjoy it after I finish my lunch. Definitely repurchase worthy for sure!!!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?