BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Vanesa B.
Richmond, VA
I loveeeeeeeee this chocolate bar. I didn't even know I liked white chocolate until I tried this. And they have it in a vending machine at my job and I NEVER get tired of it. I don't eat sweets much but when I crave it, I get this and I just can't get enough of it.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
i love herches there so yummy i envjoy that they have verity of flavors i lovr enjoy it its super yummy an dawsome yous hould go buy it its so good its grest for parties and amazing ocations that help you calm down the veitiy makes it gerat for kids
Qûèêñ Ł.
i love Hershey bars but  the the other half i dont like  it as cookies in cream i dont really think it gos together its a lil to sweet but if your the typ of person that likes sweet things feel free to try it  but ill just stick to the  same old same on plan Hershey
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
I hate cookies and cream flavored things but this just tasted so good and I Love how it had the perfect amount of chocolate and cream. I love Hershey's and they continuously make amazing chocolate that will forever be a part of my childhood :) I love it
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I am not a huge fan of white chocolate but I am a huge fan of this cookies and cream. The white chocolate with the chocolate pieces goes well together. It is a very sweet candy bar but has a great flavor. I will definitely purchase this again at Walmart.
Keisha R.
Dorchester, MA
I can go for one of these right now ! I love the taste of cookies and cream . Anything cookies and cream is soo good . it melts right into your mouth and the little bites of the cookies are so rich and good . i would recommend this to people who love chocolate
Anndria T.
This chocolate bar is a great alternative when you want something sweet but you are in the mood for a lighter chocolate. It isn't heavy like a regular milk chocolate hersey bar, but the little cookie chunks are a nice little treat. I would purchase this again.
Jessica M.
Waterbury , CT
Best chocolates ever there so delicious it just melts in your mouth i buys my mom these chocolates these ate better then other chocolates there a little more pricey then other chocolates but worth it eat them all the time I would recommend them to everyone.
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
This hershy candy is so delicious. The fusion blend of both the cookies and the milky creamy taste really comes out when you start to chew the chocolate really well. Whenever I go to school and work I also carry some of it with me because its so addictive.
Jen 💋.
Houston
I must admit that the first time I tried this, it made me sick. However, I ended up trying it years later and it was actually really good the second time around. It has a good flavor. It is a bit on the sweeter side, but I love the little bits of cookies.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?