BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Chris C.
Baton Rouge, LA
This white chocolate is the greatest candy candy that I like to eat all the time. It's so rich and creamy Also smooth. With little chips of chocolate all over it. It in little square shapes do uts easy to eat. You can find them any where for like $1. It's addicting to my needs.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
On those special days I choose Hershey's cookies and cream. Is the perfect balance between texture and smoothness. I love the white chocolate as well as the crunchiness of the cookies. this is like the perfect balance for an evening treat or just an afternoon snack. Hershey's cookies and cream has 220 calories / bar.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love eating these Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I fell in love eating these Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars years ago. This has always been my favorite candy bar. I just age this a few days ago. My sister bought the Heshey's Cookies and Cream Bar a few days ago. And yes I had to get a piece from her. They are so good. I love white chocolate.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I don't like normal Hershey's chocolate and I actually don't even like white chocolate, but I love this. The cookie chips give is a nice crunchiness and extra flavor. I also like the texture of the chips because the texture of the combo is very unique to this bar. Tastes yummier than cookies and cream ice cream in my opinion! This is super sweet, but what else are you expecting if you're craving chocolate?!
Kaitlyn K.
London, OH
OK I like chocolate, especially Hershey's chocolate. But, when it came to the cookies and cream flavor, I was not a huge fan of it. To me it had almost soap taste to it, not probably what you were thinking when eating a cookies and creams chocolate bar. If you happen to like this bar than that's OK, it's just personally, I do not like this product.
Elizabeth B.
Well call me a ,chocoholic i really love this white chocolate bar when I was pregnant one of my cravings would be this I actually would finish 2 boxes in a week!! YEAH YEAH many people would be saying right now really that much. But really It just tastes so good .They also have the drop version of these, & little mini bar to which are great for on the go. These are literally my favorite #2 chocolate treats.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I love this candy bar because it taste like a more expensive dessert to me. I ususally hate white chocolate, but this combination is really good together. The little cookie pieces are well ground and consistent so that they don't over power the chocolate. These are so delicious to use on S'mores as well a totally different type of flavor, but great!
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
I love me so white chocolate and this has been a favorite of mine for over 10 years. Its creamy, smooth sweet taste is amazing. it has these small mini sized cookie bits that are easy to bite and taste great. i feel like i am eating cookies with milk but in a candy bar. Hersheys never fails me with their products. If u like cookies and cream flavored food or white chocolate you got to try this candy bar.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
I have no clue why this is in the wellness badge haha, it's completely bad for you but it's incredible. I love white chocolate, it's my ultimate guilty pleasure. But I've met people who actually don't like white chocolate but love this candy bar. There's just something so addicting about it. The way it melts and the cookies make you feel like you're eating pure vanilla and cream cookies. It's incredibly decadent and will always be my favorite! I always wondered how amazing it would be if they have a Cookies and Cream bar with toffee in it......mmm ;)
Bianca T.
Spring hill, Fl
I am trying my hardest to stay fit. No junk food. Exercise. But if someone offers me a piece of a Hershey's cookies and cream bar, I can't say no. For a taste grade, I give this an A.

If you look at this from a healthy point of view, this is a D. The bar contains trans-fat. This can cause heart disease, increase bad cholesterol, and lower good cholesterol. There is 4 tsp of sugar per serving, and we know we are eating above the serving size XD. Finally, it is highly processed!

I wouldn't eat this on a daily basis, but every once in a while won't hurt.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?