BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Erin H.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars are my FAVORITE! There's nothing like the taste of Hershey's white chocolate! In my opinion there is NO comparison to this chocolate bar! It's affordable in price and big in flavor! There's always the perfect amount of chocolate to chip ratio! I'd DEFINITELY recommend this product to anyone who has a love for white chocolate like I do! :)
Jodi A.
Kaneohe
The perfect combination of sweet to crunchy. I'm not huge on sweets but I do like this cookies and cream candy bar. I've used this candy bar this candy bar with brownies. After baking brownies I met this candy bar on top then throw it in the fridge to harden up. It's amazing!!
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Best Candy Ever. If we stop at a store this is my first choice. When I'm down my friends and family get me these because they are so tasty and they make me so happy! They usually don't cost much and you can catch them on sale at Walmart for as low as .68 sometime.s
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
This is the best candy bar on EARTH!!! I love white chocolate and the crunchy crips inside give it an amazing texture. Theyre usually my worst impulse buy, but theyre obviously really sweet so one bar will last a couple days. Try it next time if you like white chocolate!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I have a major sweet tooth for chocolate ,but for this bad boy it's more of a craving!! I crave this candy always. It tastes so amazing and I love cookies and cream anything. If you haven't tried this amazingly delicious candy bar you better step right on it cause your missing out!!
Arantza Z.
I usted to buy this chocolate with my cousin almost everyday when I was a child. I was just told this is no completely chocolate since apparently white chocolate is not 100% chocolate. But I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It just reminds me of my childhood and the taste is just as good.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This is my favorite sweet. I just really love the oreo taste and the white chocolate is so creamy and rich that it is almost difficult to finish the whole bar. The price is great and this candy is great. I would recommend this to anyone if they like white chocolate!
Juliana O.
I personally just like the regular Hershey bars. I don't really like white chocolate but I think this chocolate bar is super crunchy and really good buts its just not my favorite. I would suggest getting this if you like white chocolate and crunchy chocolate.
Sarah S.
Atlantic, IA
This is one of my all time favorite candy bars. The white chocolate is super good, especially considering it's not some over-priced luxury brand of chocolate. Great for a treat. It tends to melt a little faster than some other chocolate bars, but it's not a problem.
Sophia V.
If you like cookies and cream you will love these candy bars, I am using them as part of a decoration for my cookie platter for Halloween, Delicious and yummy. My nieces love these! Comes in snack sizes so it's great for snacking and for the youngins' when they trick or treat.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?