BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Jaye P.
this candy I love its sweet and has cookie pieces inside I bet several of these a week and also my son is hooked on them also he has to have this everyday when he goes to school he likes them straight from the frezzer and he tear it up we have to have our own because he won't share
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I'm not a big candy bar fan but this is just delicious I love these!!! Definitely my favorite candy bar out there that I've had in very impressed with these. I recommend trying it out! It's worth it seriously :)))))
5 g.
Williamstown
I'm in love with this chocolate. Many of my friends don't like it, but I'd beg to differ. The flavor is amazing, and the crunch is even better. It's a lot better than regular chocolate bars, and has great value. I'd recommend this to people who don't really like regular chocolate.
DONT GET ME STARTEDDD SUS this Hershey's bar is so good the way it melts in your mouth and the crunch of the cookies n cream also the price is perfecttt and you could but this at Walmart and Whole Foods and I RECOMMENND THIS TO YOU IF YOU have a sweet tooth right now get up and go get yourself a Hershey's Snack Size Cook N' Cream.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Hersheys Cookies and Cream is my all time FAVE white chocolate candy bar. I love the pieces of cookie surrounded by creamy white chocolate. The perfect snack with already cut sections great if you like to share or not lol.
Linette H.
Florida
I am going to write two mini reviews for this product, one that assumes you have not tasted the product, and one that assumes that you have.

For those of you who have never ate a Hershey's Cookies n Creme Candy Bar - Two words, buy it. This is one of my favorite tasting candy bars ever made. For some reason white chocolate and cookie bits work together so well. The concoction creates a delicious party on your taste buds. I do not like white chocolate at all, in fact, it makes me sick to taste it. However, I love this candy bar. The white chocolate they use is either made differently then most, or the chocolate cookie bits help to negate the overpowerness of white chocolate. Either way, even if you hate white chocolate, you will probably still like this candy bar. The marriage of Cookies n Creme is a perfect match.

For those of you who have ate Hershey's Cookies n Creme - You already know how delicious this candy bar is. Do not hesitate to order off of Amazon. My order arrive quickly, as is expected from Amazon. In addition to that, there was no damage to any of the candy bars. In fact, there wasn't even so much as a candy bar broken in half.
Natasha V.
Orland, CA
Fav bar of all time! Cookies n cream is so unique! So yummy with little crunchies’ I love it because it’s great even when your not craving chocolate it still hits the spot, I always savor each bit and honestly hate to share it, have to hid it from the kids!!! They love them too!
Brittney R.
Baltimore
I can only eat a few pieces of this at a time because it is so sickening sweet but sometimes I just want some white chocolate. I love this because of the crunch and smooth texture of chocolate. My son is not a fan which makes it even better for me because I get them all to myself!
Rosa A.
Hillsboro , OR
I love this chocolate !! Bomb especially the white chocolate I love it ! It’s very yummmy and delicious! I love how it has Oreos in the white chocolate ! Such a good combination!!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
white chocolate is my favorite - it's even better with cookies! this candy bar is cheap, and delicious. it's better than regular milk chocolate, has more of a sweetness to it. i always get at least on of these when i go to the grocery store and will continue to purchase them.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?