BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ari G.
Ohhhh how i love this cookies and creme Hershey so much. Out of all the Hershey flavors this is my favorite. I don't like almonds and the milk chocolate ones just taste plain. But.. this one is perfect white chocolate just has a better taste and the cookies within compliments it perfectly.
Vanesa G.
Hands down my absolute favorite candybar! Hersey has always been a favorite chocolate brand of mine and their white chocolate is just so good! Creamy, rich and delicious. Add the crispy, crunchy cookie bit's and its a match made in heaven! I love to keep mine in the freezer for a little before eating, just adds to the crunch of the cookies and the creaminess of the chocolate.
Nykia W.
I love this creamy white chocolate with balls of cookie bits that melt in your mouth, I try to limit my sugar intake but when I do allow myself a treat this would be my choice.
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this cookies and cream bar chocolate. The taste delicious. This cookies and cream bar is super smooth. It taste more like a white chocolate than milk chocolate. When I buy it, I sometimes do milkshakes with it and let me tell you, it is super delicious. If you have a sweet tooth like me, don't think about it, just buy it, you won't regret it.
Luz Paola M.
I'm in love of this! It is my favorite chocolate in the world! the truth is creamy and its small cookies make a perfect combination that dissolves in your mouth! is of excellent quality! perfect for sharing and bringing a field trip!
Demasiado bueno,lo recomiendo,es una combinación perfecta de chocolate blanco con chispitas de galletas,es un chocolate blando,fácil de morder,crea una adicción al quedar con ganas de seguir comiendolo
Dany B.
Parma, OH
My favorite chocolate bar! Every time I buy this, I put it into the freezer to let it get hard. Then when I bite it, it gives a good snapping sound, I love it. And the chocolate is so creamy and yummy! I would take white chocolate over milk chocolate any day!! It's the perfect snack! And I love the crunch of the cookie pieces inside, I just love this chocolate bar!
Shakira M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
i love and taste almost vanilla like and then you get the crunch of the
oreo tasting bits! The only thing i don't like about it is if you get
one thats been on the shelf for awhile it tends to be very hard to bite
into and if you freeze or refrigerate them you get a similar really hard
bite!
There's a reason these chocolate bars have been around since I was child
even with little to no advertising (in my area at least).
Johanna S.
These candy bars are so good! They maintain the full flavor of the full sized bar but in a smaller quantity, perfect for when you're on the go, sharing with friends, or even just snacking! With this product in particular, you get great worth for your buck since you're getting the same amount as about three full-sized bars for a lesser price and conveniently wrapped!
Danielle F.
Champaign, IL
Hershey's Cookies & Cream reminds me of my childhood when I could pick out one candy bar at check-out when grocery shopping with my mom. The creamy white chocolate mixes perfectly with the crunch of the chocolate cookie. However, as I have gotten older, I cannot eat an entire bar without feeling sick to my stomach because it is so sugary. I recently discovered Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses and eating just 2 or 3 Kisses completely satisfies my Cookies & Cream craving, without making me feel bad.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?