BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Sovannara S.
Montclair, CA
I'm not a big fan of white chocolate, but I can't help eating Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I think this is definitely one of my top 5 candy/chocolate bars. I think what really makes this one of my favorite chocolate bar, is the tiny little cookie chips in them. I love eating the chocolate first and then eating the crunchy cookie chips after. It gives it that almost crunchiness and chocolateiness to it.
Moena N.
Edmond
I love chocolate but this one is one of my favorites. I like any kinds of chocolate especially white chocolate. I like that it has cookie so it is little crunchy.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
These should be illegal they are so good. Just kidding but this is one of my favorite snacks. They are very tasty and the flavor is fantastic. They sure satisfy my sweet tooth. I just answered a question about them being great stocking stuffers but we now have Valentine's Day coming up. I will gladly have or give a present with one of these bars on top of the gift. Or just alone, it is perfect.
Melinda d.
My sister and I would go on road trips and this would be the first thing we would get. Then when she got pregnant I would spend the night and bring them over just to remind her how much we had fun back then.
 Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
This is my favorite candy bar made by Hershey's. Hersheys had the right idea when they mixed delicious white chocolate and Oreo cookies together. You would be hard pressed to find any other white chocolate candy bar in your local grocer and her she definitely has the market on this one. If anyone is able to tell me about another white chocolate candy bar in your local supermarket I would love to hear about it because I love white chocolate.
Ari G.
Ohhhh how i love this cookies and creme Hershey so much. Out of all the Hershey flavors this is my favorite. I don't like almonds and the milk chocolate ones just taste plain. But.. this one is perfect white chocolate just has a better taste and the cookies within compliments it perfectly.
Vanesa G.
Hands down my absolute favorite candybar! Hersey has always been a favorite chocolate brand of mine and their white chocolate is just so good! Creamy, rich and delicious. Add the crispy, crunchy cookie bit's and its a match made in heaven! I love to keep mine in the freezer for a little before eating, just adds to the crunch of the cookies and the creaminess of the chocolate.
Nykia W.
I love this creamy white chocolate with balls of cookie bits that melt in your mouth, I try to limit my sugar intake but when I do allow myself a treat this would be my choice.
Johanna S.
These candy bars are so good! They maintain the full flavor of the full sized bar but in a smaller quantity, perfect for when you're on the go, sharing with friends, or even just snacking! With this product in particular, you get great worth for your buck since you're getting the same amount as about three full-sized bars for a lesser price and conveniently wrapped!
Ana Victoria T.
Allen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this cookies and cream bar chocolate. The taste delicious. This cookies and cream bar is super smooth. It taste more like a white chocolate than milk chocolate. When I buy it, I sometimes do milkshakes with it and let me tell you, it is super delicious. If you have a sweet tooth like me, don't think about it, just buy it, you won't regret it.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?