BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Amanda M.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite and when cookies n cream cookies are added it is even better! I love these bars because they are thin and easy to eat, I love the crunch aspect as well as I do love crunchy chocolate bars. These never get old for me and I buy them often when Im at the drugstore.
Brooke H.
Dickinson, ND
I absolutely love white chocolate and I get off for anything Cookies and Cream flavored so its not surprising that I love these candy bars. I love that its not just like cookie flavored but has actual oreo-like chunks. If you like oreos and white chocolate you will love these. And also, they're like, a dollar.
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
My sons all time Favorite. I don't know why he loves it if I hardly like it. its pretty good but it leaves my mouth like dry so that's why its not my favorite. but my kids love it so that why I 3 star rated it
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
I have such a sweet tooth and I feel like I'm always craving chocolate; this is by far my favorite chocolate bar. It's so so so good and I'm not really a fan of oreos. It's been awhile since I've had one though so now I'm really craving one and after I write this review I'm probably going to go get one
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
This is my favorite chocolate ever , I can buy so many of these since they are affordable . I buy mine at my local Walmart , I try to not eat is as often as I would eat a salad but if I had these every day I would eat them every day . I highley recommend to anyone that hasn't tried them there so good 💞
Samantha J.
Seville
I love hersheys but thus praticular bar is too sweet for me . I  can only have a few small bites at a time. The flavor is  good but too sweet. The value is great.  I bought this our last trip to walmart. This bar  would last me a while if you  like sweet candy go for it
Danica S.
Our kiddies love these. I mean LOVE!!! It's like they know when one enters our house. They are the perfect blend of vanilla and cookie. The candy bar just melts in your mouth. If you haven't tried it you should.
Grace K.
Overall one of my favorite candy bars. I love the taste. It still has the creamy texture of the original bar but, only with cookie pieces. It’s my go-to when I am on my period. I just bought it at my local Kroger. They are literally everywhere. I tell my friends about it all the time.
Sammi Z.
BEST Chocolate Bar ever~!! I love the flavor Cookies N Cream and I love chocolate so this is the perfect chocolate bar for me. I get it at Target or Walmart for 89 cents before I check out my other items and I usually buy two! I always find myself repurchasing these because they are so good
Jaye P.
this candy I love its sweet and has cookie pieces inside I bet several of these a week and also my son is hooked on them also he has to have this everyday when he goes to school he likes them straight from the frezzer and he tear it up we have to have our own because he won't share
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?