BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Crystal G.
So good and delicious. The white chocolate will just melt wonderfully and the cookie crisps are a delightful crunch or just let them dissolve with the chocolate into a wonderland of chocolate sugar bliss. Highly recommend for your sweet tooth. :)
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I have preferred white chocolate over any other type of chocolate since I was a kid and honestly I am not a big chocoholic so the fact this is my favorite candy bar is saying something. It also has become one of my pregnancy must haves lol! Its very creamy in texture in your mouth which is something i love and taste almost vanilla like and then you get the crunch of the oreo tasting bits! The only thing i don't like about it is if you get one thats been on the shelf for awhile it tends to be very hard to bite into and if you freeze or refrigerate them you get a similar really hard bite!
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
These are my favorite candy bars. I'm not a huge chocolate fan so when I am craving chocolate I like to eat one of these. They are very creamy and the perfect amount of chocolate
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
I wasn't impressed with the Cookies 'N' Cream flavor from Hershey's. I gave it a try once again recently and it just leaves me feeling dissatisfied. The white chocolate flavor is very bold and not for everyone, as I've learned. I do enjoy the cookie portion of the chocolate bar. Buy it at Walmart or any convenient store.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
I remember when I was a kid and my sister used to be so greedy when it came to this chocolate bar. I'm so glad these are still around because they are amazing! I love white chocolate AND cookies n cream. This is honestly worth every penny and I dream of being the cool mom on Halloween who passes these chocolate bars out.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
I love your Hershey bar I think it was a very smart move to make this. Because I eat this all the time I can never get enough of it. If you could send me a million of these that would be a dream come true. Every one out there if you have never tried this candy before what are you doing with your life try them now.
Averey J.
Yonkers
This is my absolute favorite candy I the whole entire world. My favorite ice cream is cookies n cream. So they had to hit me with the candy bar. every time I go to the corner store it's either for this or some juice. It's totally addictive. At first I thought it was way too sweet but when you taste the chocolate cookie, it's worth it in my opinion.
Nathalie N.
miami
I love this candy so so so so so so much. It is amazing. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well as my brother. I am always eating it everywhere. I even have a secret stash under my bed!!! I 100 percent recommend you guys all to try it. You guys will definitely fall in love with it as much as I have.
Amanda M.
White chocolate is my absolute favorite and when cookies n cream cookies are added it is even better! I love these bars because they are thin and easy to eat, I love the crunch aspect as well as I do love crunchy chocolate bars. These never get old for me and I buy them often when Im at the drugstore.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
OMG I love this Hershey 's candy bar. This is my favorite brand of candy. I could eat this every day, the white chocolate taste so good. I love getting this candy at any near by store. I feel the pricef is reasonable for a candy bar. I would alway buy this candy again. Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?