BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Elena F.
This is a deliciously sweet candy bar that I absolutely love. This can be found at pretty much any store: Target, Walgreens, Safeway etc. It's relatively affordable (on par with other chocolate bars). I am a repeat buyer. I would recommend this to all chocolate lovers. I do like all kinds of chocolate, if you don't like white chocolate, this probably won't be your favorite. It is sold in different sizes.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I love white chocolate and this is a good cheap candy bar to satisfy that craving. I only marked it down a little because it almost seems too sweet. The little cookie bits are a nice slightly crunchy contrast. They aren't my absolute favorite candy but they're pretty decent.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love Hershey cookies n cream. It is one of my favorite candy bars. I really like white chocolate and I love the cookies in it also. Its just the right amount of sweetness for you sweet tooth.
allison o.
sc, california
So yummy! My coworker got me into these when I was like 15 and I have loved them ever since! I thought I was alone in being a huge fan, but based on the reviews, clearly I am NOT alone! I love the mix of candy pieces with the white chocolate. Now I am craving one! They are easily located at drugstores and grocery stores! And I saw that they come in bags for Halloween! SCORE!
Mali C.
I usually like Hershey products but this one I really did not like. The taste was just wrong and not good. It didn't taste like normal cookies n'cream which was disappointing. I will not be buying this chocolate again as it is not good in my opinion.
Vivian L.
To be honest, I could eat anything with cookies and creams! My favorite ice-cream flavor, cookie flavor, and now candy flavor is cookies and cream. This is my favorite flavor from the Hershey line and it's actually pretty addicting lolol. I would definitely recommend this sweet delicious treat to my friends and anyone who will listen.
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
I love this twist on the classic Hershey bar! The white chocolate is lovely and the small pieces of cookie inside make it fun and interesting. The flavor is amazing, I could eat these all day! I would love to see some fun ways to bake with these chocolate bars!
Kayla J.
Vidor, TX
I don't usually love white chocolate, but the cookie bits in these really compliment it well. I pick up one of these every now and then when I want some creamy chocolate with a crunchy bite to it
Ruth I.
Pullman
When I crave chocolate it is almost always white chocolate. If I had to choose a cookie I would choose Oreos. So the fact that it puts two of my favorite things together it automatically makes it my favorite chocolate bar. These are probably the best thing to happen to chocolate in a long time. I would recommend trying if you haven't.
emmy u.
This chocolate bar is my favorite. I love white chocolate, and the addition of the cookies makes it so delicious. When you’re at the store you just have to try this!! Sure, it’s not healthy, but it’s worth the splurge every so often. I could go on and on. The creaminess of the chocolate makes you just want to eat more. Also the packaging is uber cute!!!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?