BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Hersey's Cookie and Cream is the best Hershey's bar. My sister is completely obsessed with this candy, so much that she gets one every time we go to the store. This might sound weird but they taste really good when they are warmed up and eaten with a spoon lol. It's really good but don't eat too much- your dentist might hate you.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I used to love these as a kid. They are so so sweet though! I can't handle how sweet they are now. Its decent white chocolate and crunchy little chocolate "cookie" bits. It makes for a good taste, but now if I wanted to eat one I would probably have to eat it in settings a little at a time. I like the packaging too. It is a bit metallic, and gives you the cookie and cream feeling. They are kind of expensive now a days, but not any more so than other candy bars.
Jamasia S.
Clinton
My dream husband, in a chocolate bar. Smooth, rich, has a good crunch, and leaves the aftertaste of the white chocolate. I buy at least one of these a day and eat one every other day. TRY THIS CANDY BAR, IT IS DELICIOUS.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
This is one of my favorite chocolate barrs when it comes to white chocolate! Really its taste is fabulous and I love its texture because it is very creamy and the combination of white chocolate and the tiny bits of biscuits make a great taste in every mouthful. You really should try it if you still haven't done it!
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
The first white chocolate I ever had and oh was i addicted at first taste. It's sooo sweet and it just melts in your mouth. It's reasonably price and you can find it just about anywhere. I'm currently in college and have to stay away from the on campus store because I buy one every time I go in there. If you like Hershey's brand this by far may be your next fav too.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
This has been my favorite chocolate bar since I was 7 years old. I love the sweetness, indulgence and the crunch of the cookies. It's a lot sweeter than the other Hershey's staples. It tastes like white chocolate even technically according to the ingredients, it's not considered white chocolate. It tastes the best when its slowly starting to melt, plus it's filling. You aren't going to find another candy bar like it.
Brittney M.
Anything Hershey, you can expect it going to taste good. But this blows mine my mind. Cookies and cream is my favorite flavor for almost anything. But I rememeber coming across this in walmart and getting so exicited. The taste is the bomb.com and so addiction if you have a sweet tooth like me.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Are usually love white chocolate and anything that has to do with chocolate in general. But I must say that this is one candy bar that I just can’t like. I mean it’s the price of all the others and if I’m going to spend the money I’m going to get something that I enjoy. I can eat this but it is not good on my palate. I like the crunch to it and the texture is creamy and awesome but the taste just isn’t there.
Alyssa B.
Ah yes, this is the best cookies and cream chocolate bar. Nothing can beat this! I think I actually like this candy bar better than the original! I still love the original but if I had to choose between the original and the cookies and cream, I would 100% always choose cookies and cream.
Elena F.
This is a deliciously sweet candy bar that I absolutely love. This can be found at pretty much any store: Target, Walgreens, Safeway etc. It's relatively affordable (on par with other chocolate bars). I am a repeat buyer. I would recommend this to all chocolate lovers. I do like all kinds of chocolate, if you don't like white chocolate, this probably won't be your favorite. It is sold in different sizes.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?