BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
shana r.
Stone Mtn, GA
I absolutely love Hershey's cookies and cream. It is perfect for us non milk chocolate lovers. The white chocolate with the cookies pieces makes this candy irresistible.
Michelle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
White chocolate and cookies and cream together make the perfect duo. Hersheys chocolates are already good but adding the cookies to it makes it even better. The chocolate is so creamy and cookies add the crunch you need in your life. Super yummy and delicious.
Barbra A.
oh! how i miss you my love!! the best white chocolat i can taste ever.. Hershey´s make this combination thinking in me rght? LOL. no think and buy it. you wont regret!
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Ah, Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar… also known as the “best chocolate bar ever created”. The moment you lay your eyes on the wrapper at the grocery store, you notice how different and unique this candy appears. The creamy ivory colour stands out from all the other garish candy bar designs. Not only that, it’s white chocolate, the smoothst type, and has cookie bits within the candy’s silky crevices! Slowly you grab a Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar. You just know it’s going to be as smooth as its design.
alyssa e.
ITS SO BOMB I ALWAYS GET THIS AT EVERY FRIKEN STORE I GO TOO > COOKIES AND CREAM IS MY FAVORITE SO THIS IS GOOD ESPICAIALLY FOR SWEET TOOTHS ETC> PLEASE BUY THIS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT LMAO ITS SUPER DUPER BOMB BROOO I RECCOMEND IT TO YOU > ITS TASTY AND SWEET .  BUY IT NOW
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Smooth and creamy but with the little cookie crunches that go perfectly together! Another thing that I usually find 2 for $ at wawa or other local convenience stores!
Antwanette T.
This is the best candy bar that I have had in my lifetime. It is so sweet, but it still taste like chocolate. It reminds me of the cookies and cream ice cream. I usually eat this when its that time of the month ladies!
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am so addicted to these things it's a crime hahaha, but even more of a crime is what you pay for these things in the store. Here you get a good deal and they are fresh and delivered quickly. What's not to love?
Vishra P.
My greatest weakness in high school was hershey's cookies n' cream! I love oreos and I love white chocolate so you can imagine a kids reaction- I always bought it from the gas station without my parents knowledge. I think it is definitely worth $1 compared to m&m, mars, snickers, etc.
Anusha G.
Newport News
I love this candy bar. I don't really like milk chocolate so I'm so glad this is here. it has an amazing flavor and melts in my mouth. I love all Hershey's products
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?