BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Allie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My mom's favorite. I love the flavor of this candy bar. It's super yummy and I love that the white chocolate comes out a lot, but still have that crunch of the chocolate cookie. YUM
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Cookies n cream is a classic. It is the perfect combo to add in with white chocolate. If you like white chocolate, and oreos you would love them together in this bar of chocolate!
Claudia A.
Silver Spring
I LOVE sweets! This chocolate is the best due to it being white chocolate and having a crunchy texture with the cookies. I've heard it's too sweet but for me it's not sweet at all! best chocolate out there.
Tera S.
Ironton
Heaven just heaven. The most creamy most different chocolate 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I bought mine at the gas station speedway. I think the price is right for how good it is lol. Hershey’s is the best chocolate. Hands down.
Ashley L.
Even though I prefer dark chocolate over white chocolate, this is a really good chocolate bar! I love the little cookie bits at the bottom and personally, it's better than Hershey's milk chocolate. I would take Hershey's dark chocolate any day, but this is still really yummy! It's a little too sweet for me, but a few small pieces are perfect to hit that sweet tooth. I recommend you guys try it sometime!
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This cookie and cream is one of the best tasting chocolate that I ever started to eat. I try to get it every time my eyes lay on it in the store. Would highly highly recommend it.
Brianne B.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
I am not a chocolate bar fan but I LOVE this!! I am a huge fan of white chocolate and this candy bar is to die for. Its a great treat and would recommend having it only once a week since its very sweet.
Christolyn L.
Anaheim, CA
This is my absolute favorite candy bar ever. I don't eat candy, let alone chocolate, but I will always have a piece of this candy bar if it is offered. It is so creamy with pieces of cookies in it. SO GOOD! I recommend that everyone try!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I used to be obsessed with these when I was a kid! It has that perfect crunch taste. The white chocolate really balances out the cookie pieces and just makes it so yummy! One of my favorite candy bars!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I purposely leave mines in the car to meld and i eat it melted. It taste so amazing a creamy when i do that. I mean it taste good when its hard but thats just how i perfer it .
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?