BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Mayra B.
Fontana, CA
Personally Hershey dark chocolate is not my fav. but I am glad they came up with this flavor because it is soooooo darn good. Defiantly if you try it once you will be addicted. Such an amazing treat to eat when you are craving  achocolate treat. Reminds me of the cookies and cream icecream.
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I have such a sweet tooth and I feel like I'm always craving chocolate; this is by far my favorite chocolate bar. It's so so so good and I'm not really a fan of oreos. It's been awhile since I've had one though so now I'm really craving one and after I write this review I'm probably going to go get one
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite chocolate ever , I can buy so many of these since they are affordable . I buy mine at my local Walmart , I try to not eat is as often as I would eat a salad but if I had these every day I would eat them every day . I highley recommend to anyone that hasn't tried them there so good 💞
Samantha J.
Seville, OH
I love hersheys but thus praticular bar is too sweet for me . I  can only have a few small bites at a time. The flavor is  good but too sweet. The value is great.  I bought this our last trip to walmart. This bar  would last me a while if you  like sweet candy go for it
Sharleen G.
Sun Valley, CA
These chocolates are also delicious way to get rid of your sweet tooth as for is you are just craving chocolate in general. You can buy this mostly at any supermarket . Yummy taste would repurchase .
Victoria P.
This is good it can get a little to sweet for me so I tend to have a little of it at a time. Other than that it’s very good and I love the pieces of cookie you bite into.
Kendra Y. H.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is delicious. I don't like chocolate, so white chocolate is perfect for me. It's actually vanilla fyiw. I love it though... It tastes like an Oreo. It's awesome!
Sammi Z.
BEST Chocolate Bar ever~!! I love the flavor Cookies N Cream and I love chocolate so this is the perfect chocolate bar for me. I get it at Target or Walmart for 89 cents before I check out my other items and I usually buy two! I always find myself repurchasing these because they are so good
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I am not the biggest fan of these. When I first tried them I thought they were okay but to me they have a weird after taste. I know a lot of people love this one so I was disappointed when I didn’t like it.
Rori L.
ogden, UT
VERY SMOOTH CHOCOLATE, WITH COOKIE BITES AND PIECES IN IT. ITS DELICIOUS AND TASTE JUST LIKE ITS NAME. TRY MAKING SMORES WITH THESE. YOU WILL HAPPY YOU TRIED
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?