BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
My mom brought me a bag of these over as a surprise last week and they were delicious. My favorite chocolate bar growing up was the Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar. I personally like the big chocolate chips in the candy bar more, but these were really soft and tasty.
Tracey M.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Delicious, creamy white chocolate. . . a crunch that's mouthwatering. You can't go wrong with this snack pack! This is an easy way to control the sweets that you're eating as well. Just have one or two as a treat, and then you won't have to worry about overindulging!
Isabel T.
Holland, MI
I am an extreme chocolate lover! And this definitely always hits the spot. I loved this chocolate so much I made my own fudge out of it. I smashed up some Oreos and melted some white chocolate and mixed them together stuck it in the fridge to cool and it was amazing!
Iana L.
Buffalo, NY
I don't think I have ever tried a chocolate bar that I loved more than this one. Cookies and Cream is a little taste of heaven on earth. If you haven't had this Hersey bar then I don't know what you're waiting for. Definitely the best flavor they have in my opinion.
Brandy A.
Kingsland, GA
This chocolate is so yummy I am not a family of milk or dark chocolate and is very affordable for a chocolate lover like me. I would recommend it to anyone who loves white chocolate like I do. It is always fresh and I have been buying it for years and will continue.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
Hershey's cookies and cream bar is one of my favorite chocolate confectioneries. I used to eat this all the time while growing up, and every so often I pick one up from the drugstore.

Sometimes it's really sweet but that's why you can break it up and save for later!
Karina O.
Hemet, CA
This have been my favorite candy since I was little, I cannot get enough of it. I usually buy these at walmart or at stater bros. I would say I buy them once in a while. I'm not a big fan of chocolate therefore I like how I can still have bits of it at the same time
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
This is a fantastic candy bar! You can eat it just as or use it for baking! It's a great price! I like to put it in the freezer and then eat it. The flavor is smooth and chocolate. I love the mixture of cookie and white chocolate! I would recommend the to everyone!
Brigid D.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely delicious! Whenever I buy one of these bars, I practically inhale it because it's so tasty. I usually buy them at gas stations but you can find them at big box stores and drug/convenience stores. I definitely recommend this to anybody with a sweet tooth!
Stephanie O.
I loved this candy bar. It fulfilled my sweet tooth. I got one of these regular sized bars since I didn't remember how it tasted and didn't want to buy a large sized one and not finish it. But now that I have tasted it, I will probably be buying the king sized bar.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?