BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Hailey G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fiancé & I fight over these when either one of us bring them home. So creamy & good. Great crunch with cookie parts. LOVE. Great price, I can usually find these on sale at a gas station
Cynthia D.
Russellville, AR
OMG I would never in my entire life recommend these. They taste so bad. And they melt like crazy. They also have terrible value. Like I said before they have terrible taste. If you see something else in the store even if it the worst candy in the world get that one because these are worse.NASTY!!!
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
This is the only white chocolate i actually enjoy! Love the balance of cookie to chocolate but it is so much sweeter now that i am older than when i remember as a kid. still really good
María M.
Doral, FL
OMG!!! THE BEST CHOCOLATE IN THE WORLDDDD!!!!!!!!!🌏✔✅✔🔝👌👌👌 THIS IS MY ADDICTION!!

the chocolate white is one of my favorites. This is so delicious for me, is as creamy and the small pieces of biscuits that has a great taste and crunch in every bite. In loveeeee😍😍😍😍😍😍🍫🍫👍👌👌
I loved this chocolate since I was a little kid. It's so creamy and crunchy and you just can't stop eating it. I think that for me he's in the top 5 of my favorite chocolate. all of Hershey's chocolate are realllly goooooooood and sooo deliceous.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
Ive been eating these since I was a child and they have always satisfied my desires! So delectable and a great value! I eat these when its time to treat myself! It has a nice crunch.
Pierina C.
Orlando, FL
Este hershey's es sin duda alguna mi chocolate preferido, anteriormente iba mucho al cine con mis amigos en Venezuela y no dudaba en comprarlo, ahora es irresistible ir a walmart y no comprar uno, son una delicia.
Kenzie B.
Lubbock
My favorite candy bar! It tastes like creamy white chocolate with little chocolate chips in the middle, I think this candy bar far outweighs the alternatives. It is reasonably priced and it is a pretty good size as well. Definitely repurchase worthy!!
Jessica M.
Loved these as a kid!! It tasted and still taste just like cookies n creme herseys always has smooth chocolate and it has a smooth melt in your mouth! It's the right amount of sweetness.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
I have preferred white chocolate over any other type of chocolate since I was a kid and honestly I am not a big chocoholic so the fact this is my favorite candy bar is saying something. It also has become one of my pregnancy must haves lol! Its very creamy in texture in your mouth which is something i love and taste almost vanilla like and then you get the crunch of the oreo tasting bits! The only thing i don't like about it is if you get one thats been on the shelf for awhile it tends to be very hard to bite into and if you freeze or refrigerate them you get a similar really hard bite!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?