BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Ayla M.
Carnegie, PA
These are really hard to come by, but I always enjoy them when I do! Might be just me but can never finish the whole candy bar in one sitting like I can with others. (probably a good thing?) It's just a little rich but always a good treat in smaller amounts.
Nikole C.
Doral, FL
I'm not really excited about any product with have "cookies and cream" flavor, i think this one es ok, but if i have to choice between this chocolate bar and another one, i would pick the other
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
Being a cookies and cream ice cream fan I decided to try one of these. Best decision ever made. Such a good rich taste. The crunch of the cookie makes it so good. I'm definitely buying more.
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
I don't really like to eat chocolate much, but this is my favorite kind! Which chocolate, creamy, sweet, and crunchy! The price is very reason able as well, what else do you want? nom nom nom
Kadian M.
miami
Loove .... Love.... Love..... I enjoy this bar atleast twice per month. its just so soooooo good.  Reasonable and i was sold at my local supermarket. I love the cookie in this bar
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I would definitely go to a store just to purchase this hersheys bar! It's so unique from all the other types of chocolate bars. I have never heard one complaint from anyone trying this candy.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I adore Hershey's chocolate, especially the Cookies 'N' Cream. It taste so good and sweet. I love white chocolate. It taste like white chocolate and Oreo's. I would recommend this to anybody!
Kristin C.
Before I found out I had celiac, this was my go-to Hershey's snack! I loved it so much!! I love anything cookies n creme, but Hershey does it best in every form! Definitely worth the purchase!
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City , NJ
I freaking love this chocolate so much. I remember whenever I get upset about something or stressed out from work/school, I would go to the nearest deli and pick this one. Grew up with this chocolate and I will continue eating it!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
The soft creamy white chocolate taste of this candy is difficulty to resist. And then with the added cookie pieces, I mean how can you not like it? I would recommend to any chocolate lovers!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?