BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Hershey’s is something you come across every day here iso I thought I’d give this a try.

Billed as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on a Friday evening.

The bar is quite small and thin, with rather a lot of cookie bits in it. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits. They’re quite dry and don’t have a lot of flavor. Because there’s so many of them, the whole bar is a little dry.

If I was going wanted white chocolate, I’d rather have a Milky Bar.. and if I wanted chocolate with bits in – well, you really can’t beat Cadbury’s assortment of Dairy Milk offerings.

Having said that, it’s nice for a change. I ate it all. But I don’t think I’ll be buying this one again for a while.
Verónica S.
You know what? Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is my favorite. Its flavor is amazing. Generally I eat this when I have my period hahaha. I need to take some chocolate and this is the indicated. ❤❤❤❤
Bridney S.
i love that chocolate, Every time I can buy it, i buy it , i like the combination with the white chocolate and pieces of cookies , i like the price because it is chip, i eat it three times a week or more.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so addicting! I am in LOVE with white chocolate. There is something about the taste and crunch that is so so so addicting! I have to control myself with this but I cannot. It's SOOOOO addicting I love this candy SOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Eh I mean I didn't like it that much too me it's really sweet and has a strange taste that I can't explain. My sister loves this candy bar though, I like how most places have it in stock so I can buy her it.
Mikayla H.
FAVORITE HERSHEY FLAVOR TO BUY BESIDES MILK CHOCOLATE!!! Spot on cookie and cream Oreo flavoring! Never disappointed by this. Never. It's delectable. And I would highly recommend to anyone who loves oreos.
Dana Q.
Such a good chocolate bar I mostly get when I'm feeling in the mood for white chocolate and a crunch. Definitely worth it to me. I normally purchase this at the supermarket it is affordable and so tasty.
Ariana S.
Love this chocolate! I love cookies n cream in general, but this chocolate is delicious! Very easy to find at any local store, so creamy and yummy. I eat this chocolate whenever I spy it at the grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. Yum!
Marla G.
The first time I tried this I was in middle school. I was skeptical as chocolate critic and lover. When I tell you guys that this is beyond the best Hershey's chocolate flavor yet I am not lying.......
Pinki D.
Vienna, VA
Having a sweet tooth the Hershey's cookies for sure made my day. I would usually prefer milky bar but this chocolate for sure earned some extra points. loved the combination of white chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookies.
So so fr me it's like an immense treat
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?