BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Lety C.
Orlando , FL
SOO GOOD! If you haven't tried these you really haven't lived. They are the perfect mix of white chocolate and cookie bits!!!! TOTALLY A BUY!!!!
Hannah P.
I absolutely love these! Personally I'm not a huge chocolate fan but this is one sweet that I can't resist they're delicious
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
Cookies and Cream Hershey bars are super delicious. They also work really well when chopped up and put into brownies! Versatile and inexpensive, to boot!
Angela j.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this product, they taste so good, and I even ate all 6 of them from the mini pack that's how they are .I love the taste of the white chocolate too.
Ale L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This bar is really delicious. If you enjoy white chocolate go for it. It is very sweet and as much as you trie to stop eating it you will not be able to.
Edna T.
Booneville, KY
I love Hershey's chocolate and the cookies and cream is no different. If you love Hershey's then you must try this variety.
Melissa B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I almost like this better than the original Hershey's. the combination of the cookie pieces and white chocolate is just too good
Hannah N.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are dangerously good! Could eat them all day! The chocolate melts in your mouth, and the little "cookie" pieces are crunchy and delicious.
Kelsie Z.
Lake City, MI
These are so addicting! Lol you can not just eat one little square you have to have more! And i LOVE that you can buy them in hersey kisses now. So good!
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
I've always loved this chocolate bar every since I was little. This is my weakness. This is like eating Oreos in a chocolate bar, but it's with oreo bits.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?