BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Hershey’s is something you come across every day here iso I thought I’d give this a try.

Billed as ‘Chocolate cookie bits in white chocolate’, it sounded just what I needed on a Friday evening.

The bar is quite small and thin, with rather a lot of cookie bits in it. The chocolate is very sweet, but nice enough. My main problem is with the cookie bits. They’re quite dry and don’t have a lot of flavor. Because there’s so many of them, the whole bar is a little dry.

If I was going wanted white chocolate, I’d rather have a Milky Bar.. and if I wanted chocolate with bits in – well, you really can’t beat Cadbury’s assortment of Dairy Milk offerings.

Having said that, it’s nice for a change. I ate it all. But I don’t think I’ll be buying this one again for a while.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so addicting! I am in LOVE with white chocolate. There is something about the taste and crunch that is so so so addicting! I have to control myself with this but I cannot. It's SOOOOO addicting I love this candy SOO much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mikayla H.
FAVORITE HERSHEY FLAVOR TO BUY BESIDES MILK CHOCOLATE!!! Spot on cookie and cream Oreo flavoring! Never disappointed by this. Never. It's delectable. And I would highly recommend to anyone who loves oreos.
Ashley V.
This chocolate bar is so yummy! Whenever I can't get a cookies n creme shake from Chick-fil-A I get this candy bar! It is so creamy and I love the cookie bits in it! I would buy this a million times over!
Verónica S.
You know what? Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is my favorite. Its flavor is amazing. Generally I eat this when I have my period hahaha. I need to take some chocolate and this is the indicated. ❤❤❤❤
Ariana S.
Love this chocolate! I love cookies n cream in general, but this chocolate is delicious! Very easy to find at any local store, so creamy and yummy. I eat this chocolate whenever I spy it at the grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. Yum!
Miranda S.
Freeland , PA
Such a great and tasty candy bar! It is very affordable and could be found in just about every check out aisle. It has such a great flavor. I could eat this when I am in the mood for it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Dana Q.
Such a good chocolate bar I mostly get when I'm feeling in the mood for white chocolate and a crunch. Definitely worth it to me. I normally purchase this at the supermarket it is affordable and so tasty.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
IF you like white chocolate, than this is a must try! The chocolate melts in your mouth leaving cookies in them. There is a crunch to the texture and it is just so delicious!
Pinki D.
Vienna, VA
Having a sweet tooth the Hershey's cookies for sure made my day. I would usually prefer milky bar but this chocolate for sure earned some extra points. loved the combination of white chocolate and the crunchiness of the cookies.
So so fr me it's like an immense treat
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?