BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kendra G.
Wanatah, IN
This candy bar is so yummy!! So sweet and delicious! I love cookies and cream anything so this the treat for me. It might be too sweet for some people though.
Alaa H.
Sunnyside, NY
This is one of my favorite white chocolate. It tastes amazing. I love to keep it in my mouth and let it melt there.
Charmon A.
Greenville, SC
This is pure sweetness! Love the mix of chocolate and cookie pieces. Love the white chocolate instead of mild chocolate. The flavors blend together perfect.
Kennedy G.
It's okay. I honestly like the normal Hershey's milk chocolate bar way better. It tastes like cookies and cream, but it's just not as great as the original.
ivett l.
Providence, RI
Hersheys cookies <3...they were thinking about me when they made this ,chocolate cookies and white chocolate my favorite.i love it ...its my fav. Hershey's :)
Andrea G.
My husband and I agree that this is by far our favorite candy bar.I was so excited when these came out back in the day and something I will always purchase.
Melissa I.
I used to love these back in elementary school.i would grab them 2-3 at a time. They are so yummy and I can't resist these.
Sibelle S.
Acworth, GA
The best cookies and cream bar ever! These are always a must when I do a candy run. You don't want to miss out guys trust me!
Elise B.
Lafayette, CA
I LOVE THESE! They are not too chocolatey like the regular bar. They have flavor, crunch, and aren't too rich for comfort. GO BUY SOME! I love these so much!
Jazzmyn H.
I love these "Cookies and Creme" Hershey bars. I loved the regular chocolate bars but when they introduced these I was excited to try it!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?