BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
stefany m.
Fairburn, GA
I like to do milkshakes with this Hershey's cookie and cream, just put vanilla ice cream, milk and blend it all together. I do that every weekend and is delicious!! I'd recommend it definitely😄 I hope you like i
ANGELYD D.
my favorithe chocolate everrrr, the flavor, the texture, so affordable here in venezuela its like almost two dollars. it has an amazing value ... hersheys its one of my favorite brands ever sice i was a little kid. in love 100% of this product
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite candy bars ever! too bad over the years I've noticed hershey chocolate makes me break out in my face in pimples that really hurt and are really big! but with this candy it is worth the pain!!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite white chocolate I do not change it for any. It surpasses the dark chocolate (and I also love it). It has a good taste (not so artificial) and I like the cookie bits that give it that crunchy touch.
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This candy bar is far superior to the regular milk chocolate Hershey's. The crunch of the cookies versus the white chocolate cream is amazing. This bar has always been a favorite of mine and it is so cheap!
Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I loveeeee this candy! As a kid if I was aloud to pick one candy, this was one of my go tos. I would savor it by letting it melt slowly on my tongue. I like how it's breakable, flavorful, and shareable. Mmmm
Christie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I LOVE Hershey's snake size cookies n cream its so good the price is great and they are worth it they are one of the best candy bars they have the perfect amount of cookies to white chocolate so worth trying
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
So I am not a big fan of white chocolate so i was super weary about trying these! As soon as i put it in my mouth my life was forever changed. Pretty sure eating it was the best decision I've ever made.
Beatriz S.

Nov. 25, 2013, 12:22 a.m.I love these chocolates because they have the perfect combination of everything you could ask for: hazelnuts, chocolate filling, crispy wafer! I mean come on guys you can't get any better than this!
Mikayla H.
FAVORITE HERSHEY FLAVOR TO BUY BESIDES MILK CHOCOLATE!!! Spot on cookie and cream Oreo flavoring! Never disappointed by this. Never. It's delectable. And I would highly recommend to anyone who loves oreos.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?