BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Laura P.
the best chocolate, have a delicious taste and i love it. I suggest you make a chocolate sugar free because sometimes i prefer no eat it because it's so caloric.
T M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the little cookie pieces within the sweet, rich white chocolate. These chocolate bars are the real deal if you have a sweet tooth. They are addictive and delicious, and so difficult to put down. I love them!
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This hershey's bar is my favorite hershey's bar. Tastes delicious. The first time I had it, it was in middle school and still is my favorite chocolate bar. I love the cookies and cream flavors mixing together in this delicious candy. I recommend you try it!
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I love ANYTHING Hershey's!! It's always been my favorite kind of chocolate. I prefer the milk chocolate but Cookies N Cream is my 2nd favorite. I buy a Hershey's bar every few months or when I have a sweet tooth.
stefany m.
Fairburn, GA
I like to do milkshakes with this Hershey's cookie and cream, just put vanilla ice cream, milk and blend it all together. I do that every weekend and is delicious!! I'd recommend it definitely😄 I hope you like i
Angelita V.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite chocolate by far! I prefer this one due to the crunchy texture of the cookies. The flavor of chocolate with cookies is amazing and you will love it no doubt!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love cookies and cream so this is a good chocolate bar if you only eat a little at a time, but you might get sick if you eat the whole thing. It's extremely sweet but at the same time affordable and delicious.
Sara A.
frisco
Literally the only candy bar I'll eat. It is so delicious and creamy and I can get them for 50 cents at my local Kroger. I'd probably treat myself to this once a month or less, may be slightly addicting for me !
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite white chocolate I do not change it for any. It surpasses the dark chocolate (and I also love it). It has a good taste (not so artificial) and I like the cookie bits that give it that crunchy touch.
ANGELYD D.
my favorithe chocolate everrrr, the flavor, the texture, so affordable here in venezuela its like almost two dollars. it has an amazing value ... hersheys its one of my favorite brands ever sice i was a little kid. in love 100% of this product
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?