BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Cindy A.
San Jose, CA
I don't really like chocolate that much. Especially not Hershey chocolate. But when I realized that they had this wonderful chocolate bar, I had to try it. And I have to day it is really good!! Perfect to share with frie lnds or to keep it all to yourself.
Kelli M.
This chocolate bar brings back memories eating it when I was little. I seriously crave it some days and have to run to the grocery store to buy one. But I cant eat a whole bar because it is so sweet, so it usually lasts me a couple days... probably not a bad thing.
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
I'm not a big sweets fan but i love this candy bar! Best part is that it's been at literally every single gas station. If i can wait long enough i pop it in the freezer and wait a bit. Seriously my favorite treat.
Noemi A.
Ok its white chocolate but it would be perfect if it was not sooo sweet. Seriously, for us, those who dont like sweets so much, can't properly enjoy these ones without sharing. Too sweet for me.
maya z.
Mendham, NJ
This bar is a little too sweet if you are eating the entire king size but is just the right amount of sweetness for a few pieces for a snack or small dessert. This is the best cookies and cream chocolate/dessert I every tried. It will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth and you will enjoy every bite!!!
37734CRISTHINA N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
chocolate blanco ♥ Es Una de mis dulces Favoritos por lo Que esta barra de Chocolate Es Un Éxito Para Mí es muy cremoso y Los Pequeños Trozos De Galletas Para Hacer Un gran sabor y una sorpresa crunah En Cada bocado ♥
Irene L.
This is my all time favorite chocolate bar. I love cookies n cream because of the crispy chocolate mixed in with white chocolate. I eat it almost every week as a child and it was a special treat for me from my family.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
A yummy candy bar.  I will sometimes treat myself to this bar.  I like to buy it when i can get it on sale.  Just not a good bar to eat on a hot day, i feel it melts faster than other chocolate bars.
Kayla M.
Lake wales, FL
These were my favorite candy bars for many years. Hershey's just has a way with chocolate. This milk chocolate is mouth watering and melts on your tongue. The chocolate pieces in each bite are a tasty, added surprise.
Valerie S.
St Petersburg, FL
This was my favorite candy bar as a kid. I love these for making s'mores too! I still buy the Halloween bag of candy with these in them just so I can have a couple :)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?