BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Joelle M.
THESE ARE JUST TOO GOOD! i have a very big sweet tooth and this just topped it off! Great value and so sugary! Eat these when i watch movies or hang with my friends. Amazing flavor idea and taste. absolute recommend
Fatima R.
this is definitely better than the original in my opinion, but even though i have a huge sweet tooth it gets a little much for me. you can only eat a bit at a time.
Alexandra C.
If you're like me and you love white chocolate or sweets period, try this out. Sometimes it can be overwhelmingly sweet but its a really good sweet treat. This is a really creamy treat that taste amazing in vanilla ice cream. The Combo is to good to be true.
Leslie S.
Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is my favorite quick treat when I'm craving something sweet. I love how the bar is separated into blocks so that I can break off as much as i want and save the rest for later.
Eli (Gb2346) P.
I've tried this and he drops several times and it appears that it creates the illusion of a cavity in my back right molar. Went to the dentist and everything checked out (20 years of no cavities, heeeeey), so am I crazy to think this candy bar is causing me heart ache and tooth ache? It's just so good but to me, not worth the pain. I'm willing to bet I'm probably the only person on the planet with this problem, so don't fret. Just giving my two cents, but if you're a chocolate/white chocolate Fein, TEAR THESE UP!
Zoe C.
shaw
Living in England we are always hear about Hershey's chocolate and how good it is. I have tried some in the past and loved them, any opportunity to get my hands on a bar I would buy one. But I came across this cookies and cream bar at first I was very excited as I love cookies and expected it to be like an oreo in white chocolate. However I was so disappointed in the product it was so sweet, sugary and just really awful. Especially for the price of it I wanted something better it cost me around £1.49 which is more than double the price of a regular chocolate bar. I could taste the sugar granules on the bottom and top of the chocolate, after around 3 or 4 piece I gave it to a friend I just couldn't eat it. Overall I was so disappointed, I even went about trying it again just to make sure it wasn't my particular bar that I bought that day, but yet again it was sugary and vile. It tastes like very very cheap chocolate with added cookies, nothing like there normal Hershey's chocolate taste. I don't know if they make it differently just because it's a different flavor but they have defiantly altered there original white chocolate recipe here.
Cindy A.
San Jose, CA
I don't really like chocolate that much. Especially not Hershey chocolate. But when I realized that they had this wonderful chocolate bar, I had to try it. And I have to day it is really good!! Perfect to share with frie lnds or to keep it all to yourself.
jeannir elizabeth a.

HERSHEY'S I LOVE YOU! The best chocolate there is, my favorites, are the best, they have a very delicate flavor and they are RIQUISIMOS
Dixie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son loves this. He gets o email occasionally as a treat. It is his favorite candy bar. I will continue to buy this for him. I personally do not like white chocolate, but I don't mind this candy bar too much.
Grace L.
This is such a delicious candy bar. I personally love it. My younger sister is completely obsessed with these, too. Absolutely worth the low price and I would recommend trying/buying this if you have not yet. Great idea, great flavor, just a good product.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?