BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Xyomara R.
San Diego, CA
Love this Hershey’s product. It’s my top 1! Cookies are cream is a addiction of mine and once I saw this chocolate bar I was dying of happiness ! Good value and repurchase worthy!
Jaime V.
Gulfport , MS
My all time classic favorite candy in the world. I got my 8 pack Walmart but you can find these bars at any gas station or dollar general . White chocolate is the best chocolate 👌🏾 repurchase um yessss !!! The bits of cookie in it just make it even more yummier
Averey J.
Yonkers
This is my absolute favorite candy I the whole entire world. My favorite ice cream is cookies n cream. So they had to hit me with the candy bar. every time I go to the corner store it's either for this or some juice. It's totally addictive. At first I thought it was way too sweet but when you taste the chocolate cookie, it's worth it in my opinion.
Jen K.
One candy bar that I would never turn down! It is satisfying every single time. The white chocolate mixed with the chocolate chips are a great combination to satisfy your sweet tooth. I usually buy this at the check out counter at the grocery store. Usually an impulsive buy but always a good one - would highly recommend.
Laura Kay S.
Centreville, VA
I wasn't impressed with the Cookies 'N' Cream flavor from Hershey's. I gave it a try once again recently and it just leaves me feeling dissatisfied. The white chocolate flavor is very bold and not for everyone, as I've learned. I do enjoy the cookie portion of the chocolate bar. Buy it at Walmart or any convenient store.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
I remember when I was a kid and my sister used to be so greedy when it came to this chocolate bar. I'm so glad these are still around because they are amazing! I love white chocolate AND cookies n cream. This is honestly worth every penny and I dream of being the cool mom on Halloween who passes these chocolate bars out.
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
my daughter and I really enjoy this candy. she will always pick this at the grocery store.  it's a candy that we both can enjoy that holds memories, because I too used to indulge in it as a child. its so creamy and delicious.
Aniyah W.
This is one of my favorite chocolate bars I’ve ever tried. It’s so good when I have family movie night. That’s the chocolate that I would take if it was in a pile of snacks.
Chel$ea I.
United States TX
I love your Hershey bar I think it was a very smart move to make this. Because I eat this all the time I can never get enough of it. If you could send me a million of these that would be a dream come true. Every one out there if you have never tried this candy before what are you doing with your life try them now.
Nathalie N.
miami
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy so so so so so so much. It is amazing. I got all my friends hooked up on it as well as my brother. I am always eating it everywhere. I even have a secret stash under my bed!!! I 100 percent recommend you guys all to try it. You guys will definitely fall in love with it as much as I have.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?