BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Sara P.
I love this chocolate, it satisfies my sweet tooth immediately after just one bite! I always go to Walmart, so I just get it there. Super cheap and affordable, it can be a little too sweet though if you eat it all at once. Other than that, I love this and will get it again!
Megan A.
Kansas City, KS
I try to stay away from eating candy because I have a major sweet tooth but sometimes I like to treat myself. The Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar is my cheat treat. I love the crispy texture from the cookies and the chocolate is so creamy and just melts right in your mouth!
Caitlin B.
Palm Bay, FL
Melt in your mouth, chocolaty goodness. I don't remember many, if any, brands doing a white chocolate bar before Hershey's let me tell you. I love me some white chocolate, I started buying these when I was little and it is still my forever go to chocolate bar in the store.
Sarah J.
Minneapolis, MN
I absolutely love these chocolates! Although I am not the biggest fan of chocolate out there, I could eat these all day. They just kind of melt in your mouth as you are eating them I would definitely recommend theses to anyone whom would ask! cookies 'n' crème is the best!
Chelsey C.
Louisville, KY
Cookies and cream lovers rejoice!! This candy bar is everything I love about white chocolate and cookies! Its so creamy and melt in your mouth and the cookie chunks are such a sweet bonus (: I love putting these on my s'mores around the fire for a twist to the traditional!
Charlotte D.
This is one of my favorite candy bars. Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors and this definitely hits the spot. It used to have trans fat but doesn't anymore so that's another plus! (Trans fat is very bad and never goes away!) I definitely recommend trying this.
Bri Lee L.
San Antonio, TX
This one of my favorite guilty pleasures! It has a yummy flavor and the texture of the chocolate and cookies makes it even more phenomenal! I like to eat mine after it's been in the freezer 😬 lol I like it better than the original flavor. This is a constant rebuy for me!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
These Hershey's cookie and cream bars are very delicious! I give these to my friends for birthdays and they love them. They are very affordable and a great snack. You can find these at any convenience or grocery store for a good price. A very good candy to eat and share!
Jenn K.
I love the classic Hershey bars, so I gave this a try. I really like the flavor on these and the combination of the creamy chocolate and the crispy oreo crunch. However, if you eat too much it can get to be too sweet. I like to purchase these for road trips or vacations.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so obsessed with the Hershey's Cookies 'n Creme bars (I would eat a bar a day). I was really excited when they came out with drops because it is easier to snack on (no crumbs since it's bite size) But I still prefer the bar packaging because it is more satisfying
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?