BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Alison K.
Tewksbury , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's is usually pretty good and when they came out with this I wanted to try it and I have to say I was kind of disappointed with this one, I will not buy it again
Lauren B.
Ramsey, NJ
One of my favorite candy bars. I could definitely see how this could be too sweet for some people. I love cookies and cream flavored foods so this i right up my alley. The flavor is really good and the cookie crunches are yummy
Jessica B.
mexico, ME
Hersheys cookies and cream is my all time favorite candy bar! you can find it at so many different locations for such a great value! the taste is so creamy i like to indulge maybe once a week in this sweet snack and will certainly be purchasing again in the future!
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE THESE. They are delicious and I can't get myself away from them! I love, love, love, love them. So yummy. The snack sizes don't work for me though, cause then I eat the whole package! But they just taste so good I can't help it.
amanda t.
portland, OR
Cookies n cream candy bars are so good. Especially if you put them in the freezer its like eating an ice cream bar. I highly recommend to anyone that enjoys candy and white chocolate
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Some of my all time favorite chocolate! I love the crunchy little cookie pieces! I love white chocolate but the mix of the flavors is amazing! It's great quality and from a well known trusted brand! I recommend this product!
Ankita P.
The cookies and creme Hersey's bar, is my favorite Hersey's brand of chocolate. I love white chocolate and oreos, so this is the best combination for me. I love that it just melts in your mouth, and its super yummy. I would recommend this to anyone who likes oreos.
Jenna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hershey's Cookies and Cream chocolate bars are 100% addictive- just a warning. You can never take just one bite because the sweet, creamy taste won't leave you alone until you take another bite! Don't buy too many at one time ;)
Fatima R.
this is definitely better than the original in my opinion, but even though i have a huge sweet tooth it gets a little much for me. you can only eat a bit at a time.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One word: yum! These are my second favorite Hershey bars, next to dark chocolate. The minis are a great value, and keep you from enjoying yourself too much! They have such a unique taste, no comparison to oreos. Much better!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?