BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
A smooth and creamy white chocolate candy bar with bits of crunchy chocolate Oreo style cookie bits . Very yummy !
Isela N.
N Las Vegas, NV
Cookies and cream are one of those chocolates i have to crave even though its so delicious. the white chocolate is extremely sweet and i would like more cookie bits.
Rachela P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This has been one of my favorite chocolate bars for YEARS. I absolutely love it! I'm not very fond of white chocolate but for some reason this combination really works for me!
Zayra D.
Cookies and cream is my absolute favorite flavor ever! And the size of these kisses makes it easier for me to not feel guilty about having a lot!
Paula M.
Watauga, TX
I am a huge fan of white chocolate. This candy bar with the cookie chips in it is so good. I am not surprised that it is made by Hersey. Hersey is the best.
Emily S.
With white chocolate being my favorite chocolate, it makes sense that I would love this product. It is delicious and well prices; what more can you ask for?
Rebecca H.
Hayden, ID
I enjoy the Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars when I want something a little different. The white chocolate is creamy and the cookies give it a nice crunch. One of my faves!
Whitney L.
Richmond, KY
My favorite guilty pleasure. Hershey's never fails me! These cookies and cream bars are the perfect mixture of white chocolate versus cookie bits
Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this candy! I could eat them all day!! It is most definitely my go to candy when I'm having a "fat attack"
Vedilia M.
The best cookies and cream chocolate bar! I love white chocolate and the cookie surprise. And it is very cheap to buy!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?