BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Brianna S.
Spartanburg , SC
I love this chocolate. The flavor is awesome and it is very creamy and sweet. I love these. I try to get some almost every time I go to the store.
Casey R.
Fresno, CA
The BEST candy bar by far. White chocolate is hard to find sometimes and this is amazing with the pieces of cookies in it for the perfect crunch.
M. G.
I have such good memories of eating these as a child. My friends got me a giant one for my birthday once at the Hershey store. Perfectly delicious and creamy.
Rachel L.
Columbus, WI
These are just so delicious. I also love the fact that these come in the size of a Hershey's kiss! It doesn't make me feel as bad when I eat five because they're so small :)
Melissa L.
Staten Island, NY
For some reason, I'm in love with the candy bar. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but this I can eat! To all the white chocolate lovers out there, this is the candy for you.
Katie S.
This is one of my all time favorite candy from Hershey! I would be really bad if I bought the bag... I would eat it all in one sitting!
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
My most favorite most purchased chocolate bar!! Absolutely delicious. So smooth and creamy and tiny crunches from the cookie in it. Mmm
nancy o.
Cookies n' cream me.facinan.. siempre que puedo los como...
Son super deliciosos y mas si están frios.... y a mis hijos les encantan...
Rachela P.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This has been one of my favorite chocolate bars for YEARS. I absolutely love it! I'm not very fond of white chocolate but for some reason this combination really works for me!
Kali C.
Every single time I go grocery shopping, I get one of these bars kind of as a treat to myself for grocery shopping! lol they are my favorite and I enjoy it on the ride home.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?