BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Everyone in my family loves these. I love the creaminess of the bars. I love the precut portions. I love how inexpensive they are. There are different size options like the King size one. I would recommend this one over all their bars.
Nik A.
Hands down THE best chocolate! How could anyone not like this?! Trust me, if you haven't tried this chocolate, do so now. Has the perfect amount of sweetness, to cookie pieces to white chocolate. Can't say enough good things about it!!
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my favorite back when I was in elementary and high school. I love the white chocolate and the crunchy little pieces. It was delicious then and it's still is whenever I can find them. I don't recall seeing them available in the stores like they used to be. While I'm writing this review I have a craving for one.
Elisha B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Im not a huge fan of candy bars....but this one is so freaking good to me. Hersheys is the only candy bar I would consider buying its affordable and delicious. I buy mine at Wal-Mart for like 78 cents and it is well worth repurchainsing.
Chaya B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is soooooooooooooo sooooooo sooooooo yummy. Literally if it wasn't fattening I could eat it every day. the chocolate and the cookkies mixed together is the perfect match. Match made in candybar heaven. 10/10 would recommend this yumminess!
Karely E.
Yuma, AZ
Biggest fan of anything that is cookies N cream. My husband brings me this when im PMSing lol. White chocolate with little chunks of cookies seriously the besssst! Its a must try if you have not yet
Wendy M.
It's my favorite chocolate since I was a child. The combination with the cream, cookies and white chocolate makes it perfect,and no matter how the days will pass, I will always love this chocolate
Michaela F.
Winter Park, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! Whenever i have a chance to get one, i do. Its funny because i get this flavor more than i get the original! It tastes so good and i especially like it because cookies and cream is one of my favorite sweet flavors
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
I love white chocolate, but I honestly can't stand this bar. It leaves a strange residue in my mouth, like a film or coating. It's especially noticeable on the roof of my mouth and tongue. The cookie pieces are probably the only thing good about it.
Kailee H.
Statesville, NC
You know what? I'll give it five stars, if not just because four stars seems a little unfair. Four and a half would be best, or maybe 4.8 because the more I think about them, the more I remember how much I loved them.

While I prefer the original or almond Hershey Bars, I do highly enjoy these ones if I can find them on sale. They are very good, though I do wish there were more cookie bits in them!

When I was younger, I loved them so much! I still do, I just prefer the normal chocolate bars a little more now. But one or two years I remember asking for a Hershey's cookies n cream bunny for Easter, because I loved these bars so much!

While I don't think it tastes the most like cookies and cream, it's still very good, and I still love them. They are smooth, sweet, and just writing this review is making me crave one!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?