BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
LOVE THIS STUFF. If any if my friends ever want to get me something sweet, they always grab this. It's tasty and has that crunch that always satisfies my sweet tooth.
Stefanie C.
Tucson, AZ
My son loved this candy and he is not a fan of candy....I no a lot who doesn't like candy. but he does like this one
shemeeka s.
Melbourne, FL
One of my favorites! Definitely a comfort food for me. It's perfect in every way, indulgence but not overwhelminglying sweet.
Gloria D.
White chocolate is one of my favorites and this chocolate is so so good! It's my go to chocolate when I need something sweet!
Bridgett S.
Tis is the only Hershey's chocolate bar you will ever see me eat. i despise Hershey's normally, but this bar is really very good. ok, so the frozen kisses are, too.....
Sarah G.
Jamestown, NC
Super good, but tastes a little dry to me. Not for people who don't like white chocolate. Has a nice crunch and cookie boost!
Heather  B.
Huntington, WV
One of my favorite candy bars! I pick one up almost every time I go to the store! I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate, especially white chocolate.
Yarely C.
Colton, CA
My favorite chocolate. I love the kisses version of this as well. But all in all, this is my favorite chocolate. It is the perfect amount of sweet. I don't get tired of it ever.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
I really like these Cookies n Cream bars but the sweetness does get to be overwhelming if I eat more that a couple of squares at a time.
Rebecca B.
Bedford , OH
This Hershey bar has got to be my all time hands down favorite. I find it hard to put down and eat it all in one sitting. I'm so glad they seem to be popping up again!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?