BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Denise A.
Corp Christi, TX
This is my favorite brand of chocolate and favorite chocolate bar! Totally affordable for anyone. Super yummy! I will eat this about 3-4 times in a month. I always buy this candy on my trips to the grocery store. Recommend this candy to everyone!
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
Do not know where I would be without these little bad boys. They are so addicting! I love the melts as well. A perfect blend of crispy chocolate and creamy white chocolate to crave my sweet tooth into eternity
Elbelis P.
Creamy and delicious, a delight for the palate. I am a chocolate lover and Hershey's® Snack Size Cookies 'N' Cream is one of my favorites.Hershey is always a safe bet when it comes to something rich to share or for lonely days.

I totally recommend it!
Valerie M.
Moore, OK
I love anything Cookies and Cream flavor, and this candy bar does not disappoint! My favorite thing about this product is the small little pieces of cookies. Since they are so small, they create a consistent amount of cookies throughout the candy bar. Cookie in every bite!
Stephanie J.
I think the Cookies n' Cream Hershey's is one of the most underrated chocolate bars out there. It's delicious and perfect blend of white chocolate and milk chocolate. I prefer this over the original Hershey bar, to be completely honest.
Justine E.
Asheville, NC
These little cookie pieces are like the ones in ice cream cake, and Im so ok with that. These are an all time favorite, and now I need to have one after thinking about them.
Evelyn P.
Ithaca, NY
Its not real chocolate and I don't like the taste of the bar. Every time I eat one I feel sick. The bar is priced as the same as any other. I believe hershey could have done better. I would purchase anything else but this. To each their own if you want buy it.
Lily W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These were my favorite back when I was in elementary and high school. I love the white chocolate and the crunchy little pieces. It was delicious then and it's still is whenever I can find them. I don't recall seeing them available in the stores like they used to be. While I'm writing this review I have a craving for one.
Karely E.
Yuma, AZ
Biggest fan of anything that is cookies N cream. My husband brings me this when im PMSing lol. White chocolate with little chunks of cookies seriously the besssst! Its a must try if you have not yet
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
Everyone in my family loves these. I love the creaminess of the bars. I love the precut portions. I love how inexpensive they are. There are different size options like the King size one. I would recommend this one over all their bars.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?