BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Bryana L.
Opa Locka, FL
OMG I love this cookies and cream bar it is crunchy and smooth at the same time I think this is the best type of Hershey's candy I have ever tried
Natali S.
Austin, TX
Hershey's milk chocolate bars and mini bars are so yummy and they're great for people who have a sweet tooth and the cookies and cream chocolates are awesome!
Lyela G.
N Charleston, SC
Its small and tasty . the white chocolate melts in your mouth and just a little strip of dark chocolate . something to easily slide in your children stockings.
Janeva M.
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is the best. I cannot say enough good things about this. I can eat this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I have dreams about this bar.
Paige D.
Bennington, NE
Take a bite, add to a smore or savor as it melts in your mouth. This is one of my favorite candy bars. I love white chocolate, and the cookie pieces make this a delicious treat.
Diana C.
This is my favorite chocolate bar! the white chocolate, the little pieces of cookies hit the spot! anyone that loves white chocolate & cookie would defently recommend!
Andrea R.
This is one of my favorites chocolate bar, the flavor it's just delicious. once you taste this chocolate you never gonna stop.
Lisel  F.
Long Beach, CA
Sweet and crunchy in one bar. It melts in your mouth. Although I feel like it's a bit gritty (the chocolate itself).
Bernadette M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Life can not get any better when you have this in your hand and it is that time of the month. Satisfies the sweet tooth.
Stacy D.
Williston, SC
This is one of my favorite Hersey's candy Bars. I love the white chocolate when it melts in your mouth and then all you have left is the cookie bits of pieces to chew!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?