BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Keisha R.
Boston, MA
I can go for one of these right now ! I love the taste of cookies and cream . Anything cookies and cream is soo good . it melts right into your mouth and the little bites of the cookies are so rich and good . i would recommend this to people who love chocolate
Jacey V.
This used to be my favorite candy bar when I was a kid. I still like it today but something about it always makes my tummy hurt. It's unfortunate because these are creamy and delicious!! If you like cookies and cream then this bar hands down is the best.
Hayley J.
Silver Springs, FL
This is a sweet favorite of mine! The texture sometimes can be hit or miss (sometimes it's crumbly and sort of dry). The taste is always there though. It's a great snack time option and alternative to the regular Hershey's bar. Sweet and satisfying!
Caitlin M.
Middletown, CT
The most delicious candy bar! melt in your mouth with a little extra crunch! YUM! i love these, such a classic! amazing combination, the white chocolate is so smooth and sweet but not overpowering, i could eat a million of these. love them so much!
Becky V.
One of my most favorite chocolate munchies. As a person who doesn't eat too much chocolate, I can never say 'no' to this white chocolate. Live that it also has the bite size in a bag which I can carry along with without having to break away from the bar.
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
Everyone! I'm about to change your life! Use heresy's cookies and cream for when you make smores! I never go camping without it, the cookie parts melt perfectly into the marshmallows, I'm telling ya best thing ever, so good!  I would recommend everyone try this variation at least once
Deirisa M.
Doral, FL
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream is not bad but I prefer the version in black this impale enough I can not with the full bar I feel that the chocolate flavor is not a little artificial The only thing that improves it a little are the little bits of chocolate chip cookie .
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love everything Cookies N Cream. So when I saw that Hersheys stepped their game up, I had to get me 1....2.... many! Lol Taste so good and they have them at the Dollar store.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I don't really enjoy solid chocolate, like a solid Hershey bar. However, I love white chocolate and cookies'n'cream anything! This was the candy bar my dad and I would always pick up at the grocery store. It's still a favorite of mine.
Taylor B.
Joppa, MD
Do not know where I would be without these little bad boys. They are so addicting! I love the melts as well. A perfect blend of crispy chocolate and creamy white chocolate to crave my sweet tooth into eternity
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?