BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Norkis G.
-My chocolate favorite is very special for me ♥♥♥♥ in my childhood I always bought them in my country it's difficult to get them but it never hurts who gives it ♥ su sabor es un manjar! nunca he probado algo que iguale su sabor pienso que es imposible.
Angelina A.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my favorite Candies of all time its soft at the same time crunchy I bought from Walmart yesterday for a dollar very cheap i would get more in  heart beat. Ill choose white chocolate any day over milk chocolate. I always recommend it.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUMMMM chocolate anything is delicious, but this Cookies N Cream Bar takes things to another level! The Cookie chunkss in the bar just add something like never before! They have so much flavor. They are a chocolate bar that I love to buy again and again.
Krystin A.
Montague , NJ
These are very good. My kids love hot chocolate so I melt these down with a little bit of milk and heavy cream. It makes a nice white hot chocolate with a little surprise! It is very sweet, though. I can't eat a whole bar at once. Worth trying though!
Blair M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
 i LOVE anything chocolate, except for maybe dark chocolate. I'm a hater when it comes to any kind of nuts, in strictly a chocolate, creams, sweet sauces, cookies, icing kind of girl, so this bar was right up my alley. i really think you should eat it
Christine S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this candy bar- honestly, it's one of my favorites. Sometimes I think they put too many things in candy bars these days, but the simple crunch of the cookie pieces is perfect.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
By far my favorite chocolate to eat. I like milk chocolate as well, but it's something about those little pieces of cookies and the white chocolate that goes so well together.
Shannon N.
Mount Holly
Hands DOWNNNN My favorite candy bar since I was a kid. I love how the have branched off into cereal and milk flavors also. It is perfect for the ones who aren't all about milk chocolate but want a lighter taste. I pick one up every opportunity I have.
Brianda T.
Denver, CO
I absoutely love this chocolate bar! White chocolate in general has to be my favorite chocolate so the fact that they have a candy bar available is awesome. The cookies and cream is just the topping on the cake. It is affordable and it is my go to whenever im craving chocolate.
Samantha R.
San Diego, CA
This is one of my favorite chocolates ever! Whenever I have a craving for chocolate, I am always craving this one. I don't usually finish a whole candy bar in one serving because I am diabetic, but most of the time i can finish one candy bar in a day.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?