BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Autumn S.
Middletown, CT
Not that good I thought it was way too sweet and you can't even taste the cookie. It made me want to barf. if you don't like a lot of sweets don't buy
Jazzy M.
Durham, Nc
This is my favorite chocolate candy, I eat it all the time. The white chocolate taste so good and creamy when it Melt in your mouth. You well want to eat it all the time.
Sabrina Z.
Robstown, TX
Since I'm not a big chocolate fan, this is great for me. Whenever I feel like having a candy bar this is my go to candy
Sydney  O.
I love this candy bar so much it's one of my favorites. However it is very sweet so if you don't like things that are overly sweet then I would not recommend this to you.
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
I loved these when they first came out. I just don't remember them being this sweet. lol If I need a sugar rush, I'll eat one and be good!
Sheila G.
Rome, GA
Delicious, the best when your craving something sweet. I'm a really big fan of white chocolate and the cookie chunks are just to die for! :)
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bar is by far my favorite candy bar. It's very creamy, sweet, and has plenty of those delicious cookie pieces in it.
Elizabeth D.
Laveen, AZ
My kids love cookies and creme. I was not a fan at first always chose a different kind. I decided to try cookies and creme and it was delicious. Now it's my new favorite.
Shawna W.
Puyallup, WA
I am not a fan of Hershey's chocolate in general. I think it is waxy. There are far better options out there if I want chocolate. I guess you get what you pay for.
Rachael P.
These are so delicious! I remember when they first came out when I was a kid. When I would go to the grocery store with my mom I would always ask her if I could have one.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?