BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
These are deliciously evil bars. I love them so much that it kills me when they are in the check out isle! Hershey got things right with this candy bar.
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
Such an awesome snack with great taste! I could eat a whole box if you let me...nothing bad to say about these bars. If only they could make them calorie and fat free!
Rachel F.
This is my absolute favorite candy bar! I can't pass by them! They are just enough like cookies and cream. it's awesome!!
Ala F.
Wyncote, PA
I loooove this cookies and cream candy bar... I feel like it really melts in your mouth and blends both the white chocolate and the regular chocolate flavors together very well. Mmm delicious!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
I had this today! I love this kind of chocolate and the inside is amazing as well. I love how it's just a little bit of everything.
Sadera C.
Kingstree, SC
This is the best candy ever. I have at least four a week. I just love the way the white chocolate just melts in my mouth and the crunchiness just adds something extra to the candy. I love it!
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
Ummm love this chocolate when I want something sweet and crunch but not to crunch this is what I like to go for. Love it.
Andrea L.
Salinas, CA
My favorite kind of chocolate! My boyfriend surprises me with it every time he goes to the store. I especially love freezing them soooooo good!
Kiyehra  M.
I loveeee this bar . And I can honestly say I'm not a fan of cookies and cream or chocolate but I'll eat a pack of these if I could
Andrea N.
Richmond, VA
This chocolate is the best!!! I love it!!! it melts in your mouth and the little bits of chocolate is like sprinkles on top of your favorite ice cream:)
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?