BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
My favorite candy bar! The crunchy chocolate cookies make it not too sweet as white chocolate can sometimes be. And I like the price of Hershey's bars!
Jenny G.
Family favorite!! All of my kids need to have this candy bar when they get their treat at the store!! Have you tried it on w s'mores? Mm mm delicious!!
Jackie H.
Lanesville, IN
One of my favorite candy bars, ever. It's hard to find white chocolate candy. I'm not a big fan of chocolate cookies, but they work in white chocolate.
marissa R.
By far, mt favorite chocolate! the taste is amazing, and the bit of cookie add an amazing extra crunch... once you have tried one you will fall in love
Courtney K.
I don't like cookies and cream products I.e. ice cream etc however this is one of my favorite candy bars! sometimes I have to hide it from my daughter!
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
Cookies and creme Hershey bars are my favorite. I love the crunch that the cookies give the bar, they balance out the richness of the white chocolate.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I enjoy the classic Hersheys cookies and cream bar. It is my husband's favorite. It is nicely balanced between the cookie bits and the white chocolate.
Jenna W.
Spencer, IA
One of the favorites. If you like white chocolate you will enjoy this candy! The bits of cookie offers a small crunch to the creamy chocolate goodness.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
My ultimate favorite candy bar! I love to break off one piece at a time and slowly savor the creamy chocolate and crunchy cookies. Great to share too!
Ashton W.
I love Hershey's chocolate and the cookies and cream bar is so good! The white chocolate is super creamy, and I love the crunch that the cookies give.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?