BY HERSHEY'S #11 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Janelle M.
Westerville, OH
Im not a big fan of the plain Hershey chocolate, but the cookies and cream bar is by far my favorite Hershey bar. Its just amazing, but it is very sweet.
Kristina H.
Apex, NC
Love, love, love this candy! It's my go to when I need a sugar fix. Needless to say, I get the king size versions of these every time I go to the store.
Nadia H.
Norwalk, CA
Awesome combination white chocolate and chocolate cookie my
Absolute favorite chocolate. I've tried it as a smore so delicious, instead of the white grammar cookie I put the chocolate one.yummy!
Erica R.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar- being that I am not much of a chocolate fan. I enjoy the creamy taste with the crunch of the chocolate chips. Yum yum!
Jaslyne M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite candy ever taste amazing and I love white chocolate and you can never go wrong with cookies and cream for sure I recommend
Chasity J.
Sylacauga, AL
These are okay but only in small doses. They are really over-the-top sweet! But, I do know people that swear by Cookies and Cream and that's all they will eat so I guess it's to each their own!
Clara F.
Bellingham, WA
Waaaay better then the milk chocolate one. I love white chocolate and this one doesn't disappoint. One of my favorite chocolate bars!
Stephanie G.
Westfield, MA
Such an awesome snack with great taste! I could eat a whole box if you let me...nothing bad to say about these bars. If only they could make them calorie and fat free!
Melisa L.
Detroit , MI
I have loved these since I was a kid, one of my absolute favorite candy bars. There's something about the white chocolate and crunchy cookie pieces that is just incredible!
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love the combination of the white chocolate and the cookies. However be warned: easy to like it so much and it's very easy to overdo it and then be sick
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?