BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Alyssa G.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love the cookies and cream Hershey bars. they are so good. They are so creamy and delicious. I would definitely recommend this yummy treat.
Jenny G.
Family favorite!! All of my kids need to have this candy bar when they get their treat at the store!! Have you tried it on w s'mores? Mm mm delicious!!
Karina S.
my all time favorite candy.  I love the mix of white chocolate and the crunch of the cookie. they are just the right size and great texture.
Brandi C.
A much better version of the milk chocolate Hershey bars in my opinion. I love them both but the cookies and cream isn't as rich as the milk chocolate.
Aisha L.
Richmond
I'm not such a fan of white chocolate. This tastes powdery and fake. I like the cookies in it and that's probably the only reason why I'd even eat it.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
I remember when I was younger I would eat a whole bar because I loved it so much. I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but this is the right amount for me.
Massiel P.
Its very creamy in texture in your mouth which is something i love and taste almost vanilla like and then you get the crunch of the oreo tasting bits!
Adriana A.
San Marcos, CA
This is my favorite chocolate! i used to buy so many of these bars as a child and still do! i every now and then buy myself this delicious chocolate :)
Jennifer F.
Slidell, LA
So delicious! The white chocolate is just the right amoubt of sweetness and the cookie pieces are everything. Combined they make the perfect candy bar.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Yum! Love this treat for sure. Creamy and crunchy all at once, it's truly like dipping cookies in milk. It's a rare indulgence, but welcome every time!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?