BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Lydia M.
Stow, OH
Hershey's Cookies 'N' Cream candy bar is an awesome take on white chocolate. I usually buy these at Walmart or a gas station. The flavor is great with how the chocolate bits aren't overwhelming. It is very affordable and I would really recommend buying one!
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
This hershy candy is so delicious. The fusion blend of both the cookies and the milky creamy taste really comes out when you start to chew the chocolate really well. Whenever I go to school and work I also carry some of it with me because its so addictive.
Katie S.
Eubank, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Hershey's Cookie n Cream bar! It gives you a smooth yet crunchy cookie combination. It is probably in my top two -go to candy bars! I love when you can catch them on sale at Kroger but if they are not on sale I don't mind paying less than 2.00!
Christina S.
Woodbridge
Oh this is good this makes me want to close my eyes and just sit back and savor the flavor. I haven't had this in a long time I think I bought it at the grocery store it is very affordable. I think even kids may like this but be careful it is really sugary!
Kasey G.
I love white chocolate and in love cookies! So Cookies and Cream is my absolute favorite candy! The white chocolate is lucious. You get an amazing deal for a great price! This is a special treat to me I buy about once a week and will buy more to come!
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best candy bar in the entire world HANDS DOWN! Wanna know a trick that makes this taste even better? Stick it in the freezer about 10 minutes before you eat it! I could sing it's praises all day long and I'm not even a person who loves sweets! Try it!
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
This is my teenage sons favorite candy bar! Its so tasty and affordable. We buy thus all the time. We even crumble it over ice cream or even smoothies. Excellent taste and value. Cute packaging. The whole family eats Hersheys Snack size cookie and cream!
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so delicious. Probably the only white chocolate candy  bar that you can find anywhere. I love the flavor of the white chocolate. The sweetness is great because it's sweet but not overly sweet like white chocolate can be. I love that the cookies provide a nice crunchiness to the candy bar. I love it!
eduardo f.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195
es una de las mejores barras de chocolate que he probado ya que tiene un sabor tan delicioso que luego de que te comes uno quieres mas y mas, enserio que me encanta y sobre todo este que es el blanco ya que tiene un gusto y un sabor diferente al resto.
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro
This chocolate really is delicious. It has an unparalleled flavor and consistency is too satisfying to be able to eat it and even more to see a person's smile when you give it away. It is too good and more because it has an absesible price, you can consume it in the presentation of regular chocolate and white chocolate. Definitely my favorite
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?