BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Leslie M.
San Antonio, TX
This candy is very creamy. The chocolate is very smooth and melts in your mouth. The little bits of crunch gives it that added texture. They are delicious!
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
But whhhhhhy are these sooooo good!!! Have you ever tried melting one of these and dipping an Oreo in the melted milky white chocolate?? THANK ME LATER 😁💁🏼
Patricia M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the creamy consistency, the sweet taste, and the taste especially, of this flavor of Hershey's bar. I make my friends try a piece whenever I buy it!
Sandra L.
Buffalo, NY
I love this candy bar, the white chocolate is smooth and creamy, the cookie pieces are plentiful and in decent size pieces.
Stephanie M.
Mc Calla, AL
This is my favorite candy bar. I love it alone or if I'm feeling really ad I mix it in with ice cream. You can't stay down after eating this sweet treat.
Natalie M.
Buda, TX
These have been around since I was a kid! When I first tried them I loved them, and I still do. It's really good! Must try!
Lily A.
I prefer this chocolate bar over a regular milk chocolate Hershey's. It is very sweet and I love the texture of the cookies and white chocolate.
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL
These are in my top 5 favorite candy bar! I love the crunch of the cookie with the cream and taste of the white chocolate. A very great snack on the go or on movie night!
Charnell F.
Best candy bar ever. I sometimes put it in the freezer before eating it. They have cookie dough with this flavor but it doesn't taste the same.
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
One of the best chocolate bars! I love white chocolate and the cookie pieces even out the taste perfectly so you don't get overloaded with only one flavor!
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?