BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
Jessica D.
Chapel Hill, NC
I feel like this is either a hit or miss for people. However, for me, I love it so much! If you like cookies and cream, then you will love this product!
Kelly M.
Lenoir, NC
One of my favorites since my childhood. I love white chocolate and it tastes delicious. Its cheap too and you can find it anywhere. Great to snack on.
Brandi N.
Baton Rouge, LA
One of my favorite Hershey products. Cookies and cream is a white chocolate bar with cookie crunch balls. It has great texture and rich flavor. Love it!
Hazel D.
Favorite late night treat! I love my cookies and cream ice cream very much and Hersey made my dreams possible by having a chocolate to do the same thing.
Brianna K.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is one of my favorite sweet treats! It's smooth and creamy, and has the perfect little crunch. I like this best in the mini size for a quick treat.
Kelley P.
This is my all time favorite candybar! The pieces of cookie taste exactly like Oreos. The white chocolate is smooth and just right with the cookie bits.
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite Hershey's chocolates! Kisses are the perfect size to satisfy my craving, and the cookies and creme version is delish!
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is quite a favorite with my kids. Nice and creamy with a little bit of a crunch. I like that I can get them in larger sizes to save a little money.
Karen V.
This is my favorite chocolate bar. I love the taste and also that you can taste the little cookies. Not matter how old i am, i will never get tired of it
Tara G.
White chocolate is one of my favorites and with cookie pieces....even better. These are also my daughter's favorite candy bar. I highly recommend these.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?