BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 155 Answers
Rosa F.
Killeen, TX
Oh my gosh, probably THE best candy bar I have ever had! I especially love mixing it with some vanilla ice cream, just melts in your mouth it's so good!
Cheryl N.
Literally my favorite chocolate bar. Better texture than a regular milk chocolate bar or a rice crunch bar. Who doesn't want cookies in their chocolate?
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
This is my favorite candy bar! It's not too much chocolate and tastes just like an Oreo! I love it! It's my go-to candy bar at the store or gas station!
Hailey A.
My addiction! These are so amazingly good. Perfect for when you're craving sweets and can't decide what you want; it's just enough chocolate and cookie.
Sabrina F.
I had never tried this flavor before, so when I did, I wasn't impressed. It was awfully too sweet for me! :) but I'm sure a lot of others will love this!
dayanna b.
St George, UT
Hersey's' cookies and cream is my favorite candy bar. Great taste price is very affordable. If i wasn't for all the calories i would eat them every day.
Kelley P.
This is my all time favorite candybar! The pieces of cookie taste exactly like Oreos. The white chocolate is smooth and just right with the cookie bits.
Kelly F.
I'm not a chocolate person but I love this candy bar! It's not too sweet, but is just enough to satisfy. It's also the only thing of it's kind. Love it!
Taleen B.
Tarzana, CA
This is one of my absolute favorite Hershey's chocolates! Kisses are the perfect size to satisfy my craving, and the cookies and creme version is delish!
Jackie m.
Hillsborough, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is quite a favorite with my kids. Nice and creamy with a little bit of a crunch. I like that I can get them in larger sizes to save a little money.
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?