BY HERSHEY'S #13 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 156 Answers
rebecca b.
Baton Rouge, LA
MY favorite candy bar! It it the perfect mix of white chocolate and cookies! Taste like i am eating a cookies and cream milkshake. I like to freeze mine and enjoy it as a late night dessert before bed! Great ending to my day! Definitely something to try!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love regular Hersehey's and especially love these. I bought a barrecently at Target and tried them with my husband. I can't wait to eat them again. Great price. Super affordable. Delicious taste. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a sweet treat!
Prachi D.
East Brunswick
I love this. Probably is one of my favorite candy bars. If you like white chocolate, you will love this. The fact that there are cookie balls added into this makes it way better. I'm not much of a chocolate person, i usually prefer candy but i always buy this.
Chloe A.
Stamford, CT
I am not a big fan of chocolate, but hands down has to be my favorite chocolate. I got all my friends hooked. If you want a treat, treat yourself to this. It's cheap, but stills satisfy me. If you can get yourself get you some Hershey's Cookies and Cream.
Brooklin W.
South Jordan, UT
I am not a huge fan of Hursheys chocolate. However, this was a game changer. I do not like the milk chocolate bars but this is a whole other story. Talk about amazing! I love white chocolate and I love oreos, so putting them together?! Good move, Hursheys
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I used to eat these frozen when I had strep throat lol. White chocolate is my favorite and the flavoring is great. It is a great value.  I love them and I bet you would too. You can purchase it almost anywhere I am sure.  A repurchase is def worthy.  If you haven't tried it you should.
Christina S.
Woodbridge
Oh this is good this makes me want to close my eyes and just sit back and savor the flavor. I haven't had this in a long time I think I bought it at the grocery store it is very affordable. I think even kids may like this but be careful it is really sugary!
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
This hershy candy is so delicious. The fusion blend of both the cookies and the milky creamy taste really comes out when you start to chew the chocolate really well. Whenever I go to school and work I also carry some of it with me because its so addictive.
maría f.
Miami
HERSHEY´S cookies and cream is probably the coolest thing i have ever tasted i swear it literally tastes so good and unique and is super sweet which i love and actuallly it is affordable and i think you could find it easily so i love it. recommended
Francheska M.
En mi opinión este es el más delicioso chocolate del mundo !! Es soooooooo deliciosa que me gustan todos en un instante! Son mi adicción FASCINATE mí .. Desde que era muy poco lo que haya comido y OMG me lleva a tiempo de mi infancia! Me encanta el amor de ellos son deliciosos! TE AMO CON LOCURA
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?