BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Chocolate

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?152 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 154 Answers
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
Sometimes I take cravings for white chocolate and this is one of my favorite candies to have and it has been since I was a little girl. So tasty!
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is much better than other Hershey chocolates. I love how smooth and soft it feels in your mouth. White chocolate can sometimes be too sweet, but this one is just perfect.
Julia M.
Rison, AR
You want a sweet treat that fills you up and taste amazing, this would be where to go. I love this candy bar it is by far my favorite. You get the best of both worlds having white and dark chocolate.!!
Jenna B.
These are so delicious and addicting. It is pretty sweet, but so worth it every once and a while! It tastes just like cookies and cream ice cream.
Crystal R.
This chaocolate bar is great. I especially like it after dinner when you're craving that sweet something. I personally like to put it in the freezer so when I eat it, it has a nice harder crunch to it.
Kathy Z.
This is just a great thing to share with friends and families for the movie night, sleep party and other events. But, this one I shouldn't share at all. I can finish it by myself.
Allison M.
I love cookies and cream ice cream so if I just want a snack similar, this is my go too. The white chocolate is so good with the little cookies bits in it.
Christina L.
Whenever I'm feeling bad, I find relief in just getting some sweets and Cookies and Creme are definitely top of my list. This candy bar is awesome. Easy to share with friends.
Taylor O.
Campbellsville, KY
I love chocolate so of course I had to try these. These are different that your average candy bar and I love them. I'll definitely be buying more.
Tylisa C.
Danville, VA
I love they regular sized version of this flavor of candy bars . So of course I'm going to love the smaller version but i don't buy often because i would just eat the whole bag
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Gracie S.
Minneapolis, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro , NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?