BY HERSHEY'S #20 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

A unique twist on a classic with cookies in every bite.

• Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?155 Answers
  • Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal? 157 Answers
  • Does anyone love cookie and cream Hershey's as much as i do?64 Answers
May Y.
Simply delicious and very rich. Never met a person who didn't like them. My favorite way to eat them is to let a piece slowly dissolve inside my mouth.
Tonya D.
Jackson, TN
The cookies and cream bar is by far the best Hershey's candy bar. Tastes great!! It has good flavor and cookies and cream stands out over the chocolate.
Lesly W.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my favorite chocolates! I love the cookies and cream taste. It can be too sweet at times but I eat them as a sweet treat. It's a classic!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
This is by far my favorite Hershey's candy bar, ever! The combination of creamy white chocolate and the crunchy bits of chocolate cookie is the best!
Andrea N.
Richmond, VA
This chocolate is the best!!! I love it!!! it melts in your mouth and the little bits of chocolate is like sprinkles on top of your favorite ice cream:)
Nancy S.
Smooth white chocolate combined with crispy, crunchy cookie pieces...what more could you want!?! This is a real treat. Very sweet, have a drink on hand.
Erica R.
Oakland, CA
This is my favorite chocolate bar- being that I am not much of a chocolate fan. I enjoy the creamy taste with the crunch of the chocolate chips. Yum yum!
Renee P.
Brooklyn, OH
I'm not really a fan of sweet stuff but honestly, I love Hershey's cookies and cream. It's about the only sweet candy bar I reach for in the candy aisle.
Shonteia O.
Mobile, AL
I have loved this candy since I can remember, and it still remains one of my favorite indulgences from time to time.. you simply can't go wrong with it..
Manda D.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Best Hershey bar ever wayyyyyy better then just plain milk or dark Hershey bars. Taste just like Oreos mixed with white chocolate. Sooooooooooooooo good
Cristina C.
Is this candy bar available year round or just seasonal?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Wouldn't this make a great stocking stuffer for the holidays?
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
Do you buy the small bar or big bar? Be honest!!!
Avril A.
Does this really taste as good as it looks??
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do you prefer the original Hershey's?